VIper @ New England Dragway

bobdsjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to New England Dragway's Night of Fire on Saturday and found a Viper slithering down the track. I think he made it to the semifinal round. I don't remeber the times but the speed was around 214mph and he wasn't using a V10 either. A larger image (2.76mb)is available to anyone that wants it.
You must be registered for see images

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was Billy Harper of Harper racing, on that run he went [email protected] mph. It is soo cool you can see me in that picture, I am the one in the black shirt with the black and red hat, thrid person to the left of the bose speaker above the vipers roof. My dad is standing next to me in the blue. Did you have your Viper there Saturday? You'll have to excuse me for not knowing names, but have I ever met you on any of the NEVCA events?

Nick

OP
OP
B

bobdsjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nick , pleased to meet you and thanks for filling in the details of the run. I shot over 250 pictures that weekend so it was hard to remember the specifics of each run, and I still haven't reviewed all the pics. As for me, I don't own a Viper, but have been a Dodge fan since birth (1955). The closest I have come, is renting one for a day, a day I will never forget. So I have to take pictures of Vipers to fill my needs. I have not been to a Viper event yet, I wanted to go to the one in NH earlier this year, but couldn't make it. Maybe soon though. Thanks for the reply,
Bob