Viper Not Starting :(

Eduardo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi to all,

Tried to start the Viper this am and after a small exhaust blast nothing! :(

Tried again and only stater motor going,

Opened the bonnet and there is quite a lot of green residue but my green coolant still there. Could just be coincidence as that problem had ocured before.

You must be registered for see images

The car as not been over heating but seemed a bit more hesitant on the past rides.

Had the car jet washed few days ago and i don't think any water went into the air filters but not sure.

Any ideas ???

Thanks,

Feel depressed now :(

Eduardo.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang in there brother...i know the feeling. haveing your viper not be able to turn over is like seeing a 800 lb gorilla in a small glass habitat at the zoo. just aint right

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi to all,

Tried to start the Viper this am and after a small exhaust blast nothing! :(

Tried again and only stater motor going,

Opened the bonnet and there is quite a lot of green residue but my green coolant still there. Could just be coincidence as that problem had ocured before.

You must be registered for see images

The car as not been over heating but seemed a bit more hesitant on the past rides.

Had the car jet washed few days ago and i don't think any water went into the air filters but not sure.

Any ideas ???

Thanks,

Feel depressed now :(

Eduardo.

Battery, mosr likely.

OP
OP
E

Eduardo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some news my friends.

Car started, but i had to have the accelerator pedal all the way down when cranking the engine.

Smoke everywere, fuel from flooded engine a presume. Very checky low rpm thought now.

Eduardo.

OP
OP
E

Eduardo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for replies guys,

Can't remenber color of smoke, but tried again to start the car yesterday and it went fine.

The green spray on engine bay could aparently be as suggested by a UK member an A/C leak (green dye sometimes added).

I had my coup comp oil pan fitted few month ago and could have knocked the A/C pipes. A/C non existent at moment.

Will have it checked next week,

Thank you again all for replies

Eduardo.