Viper Owner? Please read!!!

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Petition signed.

Funny how Dodge, Viper and Chuck Tator, a veteran from the U.S. Air Force, all stand for the heart of American Values. Funny how Chuck helped defend this country, how his family helped build the fire and police stations in his town, and how Chuck puts friendship and loyalty over money and profit....

Funny how a few from what Tator stands for and helped build have become the antithesis of what we all believe in. Actaully it is really not funny, its a disgrace :mad:and we should not stand for it one bit.

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed with comments....
The demise of Chrysler continues unfortunately, they don't even recognize a good thing anymore....:dunno:

VCA Member
Reaction score
Signed - my dealer is a zoo. I have never read any comments about them online - good or bad.

I have little practical choice in ordering my '08 locally. I decided to buy the car when I saw it on the cover Viper Magizine in April, I ordered the car in June. Lucky I had the time to negotiate the purchase contract with them! It would have been great to have been able to rely on someone as reputable as Tator and not have to have been concerned about protecting myself.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This from one of the signers;
I am deployed out here in Iraq and as soon as Chuck Found out due to my status on viperclub.org he sent me a care package with all kinds of goodies. I had never even spoke to the man before. He truly is a good hearted man that deserves to keep his business
Just wow! :usa:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he not only sent me the care package, he also sent me the 2008 brochure when they first came out. He is a good man and they NEED to allow him to keep his dealership open.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame on you guys in the northeast for not buying your Dodge from Tators!
Chuck had several new Vipers sold, but Chrysler cancelled all his sales and tried to transfer the sales to other larger dealers. Its, :censored:

total :censored:.

Listen, we give these organizations (Cerebus) to much power. Friendship, loyalty, and integrity always trumps greed and :bsm: it is up to us to stop this and we possess the power to do so. We have the voice to make things really uncomfortable for the sharks :shark:that are after Tator. And we must make ourselves heard! Chuck Tator is the heart and soul of Viper for many of us..