Viper Owner? Please read!!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our biggest supporters, Tator's Dodge (aka Chuck Tator, aka Viper Wizard) is under pressure right now from Chrysler Financial Services Americas....if you're so inclined, now is the time to support a dealer that has supported us in more ways than you can count.

Rather than create a separate thread, we should keep this information as centralized as possible so that it's impact is easily communicated.

Please see this thread:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-g...-featured-wards-dealer-business-magazine.html

and sign this petition:

Protect Tator's Dodge, a unique & valuable Dealer Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

*****(please note that the donation request you'll get when signing the petition goes to the petition site, NOT Tator's Dodge so don't feel compelled to donate unless you want to).

Last edited:

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
signed!!! VOI should be held @ Tator's to show just how much support we are willing to give him. I would drive up for Tator

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never even spoken to the man, petition signed based on VCA reputation. I wish he were near me.

Kurt E

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Petiton signed . Good luck Tators and thanx for all your help .

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A pleasure to sign. Chrysler should pick on cost savings in management bonuses rather than go after Chuck's legendary family business.

Regards,
Aaron

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed-

His dealership should be entered into the Historical record and preserved for life! Long live the Wizard:2tu::usa:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed....He derserves it.....any company that has been around that long, has been that supportive of a corp such as DODGE owes that company. do not punish a great american heritage. support it. even if they only sell 3 cars a year....how many original dealerships are still around? that is a true testiment that DODGE has stood the test of time....and how do they repay that loyalty and dedication? by trying to crap on you. GO TATOR!!!!!!!hopefully you'll be around for another century.:usa:

-benjamin

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Signed! I will gladly support a reputable dealership. Maybe Chrysler should look at Tator's as a model for their other dealerships.