Viper Owners Dealership Rating

Reaction score
I feel it is time to establish a Viper Dealership Rating Thread. I would like to let the Viper Nation know where to take their beloved snakes for service. The Viper Tech, Viper Service Rep Service management, and GM/Owner should be defined and an alert or notice for any changes in the same.

The "Five Star" is meaning less and misleading to the general public. It should mean more than a dealership paid $1,400.00 for it rating.

How about a "Three Star" Mercedes emblem rating. While Dodge dealerships look for reasons to not cover warranty items, Mercedes techs are pro active and make major repairs(like a differential) based on their observations.

This would be very useful to our VCA members/Viper owners for normal service decisions and emergency service when on the road.

We could set-up categories and rate each:
Warranty Service Mechanical
Warranty Service Body/Paint
Sales Rating

Out of warranty service recommendations:
General or routine Service
Track Preparations
Engine Modification
Body and paint

As we receive service we can rate it using the same format the dealers use.

The good guys like Tator and Woodhouse, etc get the kudos they deserve and the Hacks get what they deserve and the owners get better service.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do feel lucky to have Dick Scott Dodge(Plymouth, MI) in my area, with service manager Rod Harris to work on my Viper. He has been a viper owner twice. They really step up to the plate when it comes to taking care of their Viper customers.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing we recently added to the site is the ability to rate suppliers and even post reviews. These features were added in Don Boston's most recent update to the Marketplace. One of the sections is a for dealers, and the topic of this thread was just why it was included: to let Viper owners know the Viper friendly (and unfriendly) dealers in their area. So if you have a dealer you like, add them to the marketplace and give them a review. It's pretty easy.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good guys like Tator and Woodhouse, etc get the kudos they deserve and the Hacks get what they deserve and the owners get better service.
There's your answer! Chuck Tator makes it ALL a pleasure. Half the time he's making an argument TO ME to warranty an item!

Can't beat it! Makes Viper ownership the best!!!
(I actually feel bad for you owners that don't have a "Wizard" in the vicinity)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456