Viper plant

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried searching on google but didn't come up with anything conclusive.

A friend and I want to visit the Viper plant. Is that possible? Do they offer tours?

Does anyone know, or can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,

Peter

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
The plant has changed a lot since then, yes, I want to go someday too

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I don't think they do any walk-in tours lately, but every once in a while there's a group get together that will arrange a tour. The alternative is to buy one of the new GTC 1 of 1 car deals as a tour comes as part of the price as I understand it. I'd love to see the Walter P. Chrysler museum myself too, but that one is also closed to general admission right now I believe. You can rent the place out for banquets and can probably arrange a group tour if a local club wanted to go, but you might need a minimum head count.

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang. Man it would be a dream come true to tour that place.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
You don't loose your opportunity till the building is closed .... forever

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Minimum head count is 10 if memory serves me. Don't need to belong to any club to go.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJeff:3264558 said:
You don't loose your opportunity till the building is closed .... forever

I don't get it? Supposed to be funny? You want/expect it to close....forever?

Not funny, and I doubt it will happen.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I don't get it? Supposed to be funny? You want/expect it to close....forever?

Not funny, and I doubt it will happen.

I would hope it will never close.

But then again, I have no control over the purse strings and who it is sold to next. There was a plan at one time to sell off the Viper, happy that didn't happen.

Bad day?

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladies! Ladies! Easy does it!

lol

Anyway, looks like there is going to be a tour in May sometime. Cant wait to go!

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why: a) kid around with negative comments like " I hope I can go before it closes Down" and b) being senestive to comments like (a) I can understand both points of view. But can we just drop the sly remarks one way or another and enjoy what we have! I have been gone from the VCA for two years because I was getting tired of the those "sly comments" So I was bored today and get back on the forum and guess what? It hasn't changed! I'm not sure if they do this a lot on the Vette forums but I do know its not nearly as common on the other Mopar sites! Must be a VCA viper troll thing.
I would hope it will never close.

But then again, I have no control over the purse strings and who it is sold to next. There was a plan at one time to sell off the Viper, happy that didn't happen.

Bad day?

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why: a) kid around with negative comments like " I hope I can go before it closes Down" and b) being senestive to comments like (a) I can understand both points of view. But can we just drop the sly remarks one way or another and enjoy what we have! I have been gone from the VCA for two years because I was getting tired of the those "sly comments" So I was bored today and get back on the forum and guess what? It hasn't changed! I'm not sure if they do this a lot on the Vette forums but I do know its not nearly as common on the other Mopar sites! Must be a VCA viper troll thing.

Sky and I have (internet) known each other for some time and have had fun with our posts to each other, hope that in time we can share jabs at each other without taking offense. make it a better day
Jeff

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny, I totally agree on the troll thing, sometimes I want to jump through the screen, but trust me on this, ViperJeff is one of the most loyal Members here, you just caught Jeff kidding around. If you stick around and read the posts you will see who the butt holes are, and the good guys.We all kid from time to time, hope this makes you feel better about the club.:usa:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
A group of us may be visiting the Viper Plant around the first of May if anyone is interested. I think the Ohio group is setting this up.

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score

Ohio

Viper Club of America
Gateway Region
will be hosting tours of the
Dodge Viper Plant, Prefix and Arrow Engines

on

Friday-May 1, 2015

The tours are limited to 50 Viper Enthusiasts!

Registration is required to attend!

If you would like to register to attend or have questions,
please contact:

Janey White,
Director
Ohio
Viper Club of America
Gateway Region

Email....[email protected]

Phone...........330-219-6325

When registering by email....please include attendees name (s) and a phone number. Children 10 years of age and older are welcome on the tours with adult supervision. Please include
the childs name and age when registering.

After registration information is received, a registration confirmation email will follow with the tours schedule,
host hotel information, etc.

(Registration is on a first come first served basis)

RED RT/10 with nice mods

Brass Monkey ACR E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOPEFULLY Chloe you had a nice time at the VIPER PLANT tour, ARROW and PREFIX .
Will let you know when next tour is coming if interested or someone else you know
Enjoy the VIPER. Meet up with the VCA person in your area and go to some of the events see what you think.
Pleasure meeting both of you

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved it. When I have a chance I'm going to post pics of the tour in a separate thread :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper