Viper related giveaways / ideas needed

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't attend many car shows but when I do I would like to give the kids something viper related (the kids who like vipers anyways). Does anyone have any cheap ideas on this or does anyone else give stuff away? I done a cruise the other day with the viper group and on the way home at a gas station a 5+/- year old kid with his dad in their charger just loved the car. I had a hat pin with the viper emblem on it in my car and gave it to him and he loved it. theviperstore.com has the viper emblem cut out in stainless steel with stickey backing but is to expensive ($23.95) but that would be my top choice if I could find a cheaper way to purchase them.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotwheels can always be found. The New 2013 viper is hitting stores now.

Bruce

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a bunch of the little hot wheels cars and carry them with you to give away. But much, MUCH better is sit the kid in the drivers seat, take a picture of the kid and get an email to send it to, you will probably change the kids life, make them a car person and a Viper person as well.

And if you want to really impress the parents (And do good) tell the kid, "You need to get good grades if you want to get a car like this"
You will not believe the reactions you will get especially from the Mom's.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a bunch of the little hot wheels cars and carry them with you to give away. But much, MUCH better is sit the kid in the drivers seat, take a picture of the kid and get an email to send it to, you will probably change the kids life, make them a car person and a Viper person as well.

And if you want to really impress the parents (And do good) tell the kid, "You need to get good grades if you want to get a car like this"

Ditto! Have done this a few times! Although I ask the parent for the email depending on age! ;)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some hotwheels that I keep with me that we're given to me and I don't need anymore. Just haven't had the chance to give one away yet.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a picture of my Viper on a business card. I’ve got three styles, a simple picture with “VIPER” on it for the youngster; my Viper’s stats for the teenagers; and, one with my email address for adults. Easy to keep and to give out at shows. Cheap too--you can do it with your computer.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get some Viper pencils...a neighbor's daughter gave me one. I'd never seen one before, but it is pretty cool. Plus it would be affordable to give away.

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...... MUCH better is sit the kid in the drivers seat, take a picture of the kid and get an email to send it to, you will probably change the kids life, make them a car person and a Viper person as well.

You hit the nail on the head Lee - I took a friends 12-yr old on a short road trip a couple of weeks ago and it blew his mind - at the end I said you can have one of these too if you get good grades.......

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years ago I bought 75 various Hot Wheels Vipers from a member here. I kept them in my Viper and gave them out to kids at various events. I ran out but they definitely put smiles on children's faces.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hat pins seem to be a big hit. A Houston member (Vip1) carries Houston Viper Club Regional pins with him to hand out to kids (of all ages), the smiles in return are really cool. You might want to check with your regional officers to see if your region has any pins available.