Viper Replica on ebay LOL

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These Vette to Viper kits were fairly plentiful back in the old days. I used to kid my Vette friends that I never saw a Viper to Vette kit.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this part

ebayseller said:
Car starts but does not stay at idle. Has bin sitting for a year now. Some body paint has chipped and cracked
also could use an interior face lift. SERIUS BUYERS ONLY!
I have plenty of pictures of the car that I will send if you are serius about buying. I also encourage anyone to come take a look
at the car. Pictures dont do this car justice.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it change your mind Dave if it had white hood vents? Don't forget the stereo. Chick magnet!!

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely hideous. How much you want to bet the seller has a mullet?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it scary that someone actually bid $5001 on it! Even scarier that $5k didn't meet the reserve. I would've bid around $2k and then asked for donations to buy gasoline and burnt it at a GA-VCA event. We have a fireman who's active in the club who I'm sure would've loved to help :D

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to meet the man who takes that beauty home!! Next thing you know, he'll be searching around here for a V-10 to sneak into it!! hahaha

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
forgot a full picture image of that ugly Son of a .....

You must be registered for see images

Frankster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, if you think about it us Viper owners should be honored he is trying to build a replica.

Here's a guy who wants a Viper so bad (but can't afford one) that goes as far as trying to build one himself.

Now there's a guy who knows what he wants but just can't afford it.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya know I guess it's flattering that someone feels it's worth the time to do a knock off, especially using a vette, but, there is something just wrong about this. I've never understood the desire to drive or have any type of a knock off. Wouldn't you be embarrassed to have someone know that you were a poser and a wannabe so bad you were willing to try and fool people with a lie? I would be. I like the lighter fluid and match idea.

Frankster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chriss
I'm not so sure about that. For example, there's lots of kit cars and replica cars out there (Cobra, GT-40, Coontack and so on). I think for allot of people this is the only way.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chriss
I'm not so sure about that. For example, there's lots of kit cars and replica cars out there (Cobra, GT-40, Coontack and so on). I think for allot of people this is the only way.
Agreed. I guess to me it would have to be the real thing or not at all. Like I said, I guess it's flattering in a way.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You betta shut yaw pie hole and stop makin fun a my vipa unless you want a piece of this... just wait until I get the Hemi in there...

You must be registered for see images

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would anyone buy a real Viper when you can do this...

NY Craigslist

email this posting to a friend new york craigslist > brooklyn > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
2009 VIPER BODY KIT WITH INTERIOR KIT $13,995 - $13995 (QUEENS)
Date: 2009-08-24, 5:59PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

READ ADD !!

SHIPED FROM CALI

CALL 347 455 2695 FOR INFO

Turn your '84-'96 Vette into a 2009 Dodge Viper. NO STRETCH REQUIRED.

This is an EXACT Replica of a 2006 Dodge Viper. You will need to buy a '84-'96 Chevrolet Corvette Donor Car We recommend the '90 model and up because 1990 is when Chevrolet redesigned the dash and added an airbag. Some trimming and cutting to the V.I.P. body kit panels will be needed in order to make the V.I.P. panels fit the Corvette donor car.

Donor car:
A donor car is defined as the car you donate to you Supercar replica project.
For this kit the donor car 1990 Chevrolet Corvette donor car.

The V.I.P. Kit

12 Piece body kit for:

$13995.00

NOTE: This is an EXACT Replica of a 2006 Dodge Viper
You will need to buy a '84-'96 Chevrolet Corvette Donor Car
We recommend the '90 model and up because 1990 is when Chevrolet redesigned the dash and added an airbag.
Some trimming and cutting to the V.I.P. body kit panels will be needed in order to make the V.I.P. panels fit the Corvette donor car.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1340312538-0 image 1340312538-1
image 1340312538-2 image 1340312538-3
PostingID: 1340312538

* Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc.
* terms of use
* privacy policy
* feedback forum

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I built a replica Cobra and used it to bootstrap my way up to a Viper. It was sweat equity and my donor Plymouth Duster, leaving only for-fun money needed to get the Viper. That's why I consider it a daily driver - it didn't put a hole in my pocket to get it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson