Viper + Rice = Please Refrain

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it looked great when I first logged in and clicked on the thread. Then I put my glasses on and almost threw-up my breakfast. That is the ugliest Viper of all-time. Why didn't they put that paint job on a Yugo? Fugly, just plain fugly. :nono:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

i think this applies too.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like a train wreck... I just keep coming back to look at the poor disaster. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.:crazy2::crazy2: It's hard to even tell there's a Viper under there...:omg:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O god that is one ulgy viper to bad you can't wash the paint off it and chop the wing off with a dull ax other than that i love it

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe paint job destroys the beautiful lines of the car and the wing is, well what it is. You wonder how people think they have better taste than a professional that went to college and gets to work and making one the best looking cars in the world. Is this a mafia car. Didn't think you could make a viper look bad.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wonder how people think they have better taste than a professional that went to college and gets to work and making one the best looking cars in the world.

How many Viper owners here have replaced their stock wheels with something else? How many people think their car looks better lowered a bit, and get tons of compliments after they post photos?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to join the row of haters here - that is just plain (f)ugly.
Not right to do this to a Viper.

If you want to do that, take a mass production car and not a handmade limited number super car. But some people do not care and have no taste. That's the way it is :crazy2:

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop ******* and moaning. It's not your car, different strokes for different folks. Don't buy it if you don't like it. This person must have liked it. I don't care for it, but just because I don't like it I'm not going to trash that persons opinion. If you want to buy it and change it then do it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave