Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really need to sell mine i think. i cant be in the same group as this car..................

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the paintjob is kinda cool, but those wagonwheels & wing throw everything off. Loose the wing and add some Black aftermarket wheels and i think she'd look bad asp:headbang:

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know ... without the wing, I kind of LIKE it. At least it's not like every other Snake you see. Can't wait to get my Real Fire on the side of mine ... you guys are going to have FITS!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interesting. At first I thought it was a kinda cool/different paintjob that was bleeding dirty water, then I realized that's the paint job?

I wouldn't have added the "dirty streaks" but it's not my car and I assume that the owner likes it.

Ted

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how to tell photoshop for sure, but look at the passenger side of the wing in the second pic, it seems like the vertical end of the wing is "missing". Could this be just a bad dream?

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how to tell photoshop for sure, but look at the passenger side of the wing in the second pic, it seems like the vertical end of the wing is "missing". Could this be just a bad dream?

Your right..The first two pics are different than the last.:dunno:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This paint job does a great job of masking the beautiful curves and lines of a Gen2 car.

The up side of the brushed silver is that it hides scratches nicely if he ever decides to take the car through the woods...

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your right..The first two pics are different than the last.:dunno:

I disagree. The vertical end of the wing in the second picture is all there. There is some silvery reflection on the bottom third of the vertical part. I think it's the reflection of the concrete driveway.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the car is real. It's located in my home town. It also had a rediculous front splitter as well. It was owned by a woman who owned a medical office. It was in some pics on DC Performance's web site previously. It is worse in person!

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wing looks a little oversized from the side but otherwise I don't see anything ricey about this car. Custom, yeah. Tacky? Maybe. Ricey? Not really. I probably wouldn't go in this direction but it's certainly not hideous. Probably looks better in person anyway.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of something from the 80's.... like it belongs in the movie "The Running Man"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ[/media]

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is definitely unique, to each his own. Personally going to a car show and seeing 10 Vipers all red, it is nice to see something a little different. I wouldn't drive it.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a girl's car. I try to picture Leslie driving it ...

I think she might refuse to get into the car???

Ted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper