Viper Shipping

YELLOWFEVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to ship my Viper to California (distance = 650 miles) in an enclosed trailer. Does anyone have any recommendations for an excellent and trustworthy car hauler?

Thanks,
RK

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inter-city,Reliable,Thomas Sunday, Horsless Carrige,Demoise, are all good companies.... I'd say Exotic too, but they are East coat only. It comes down to schedule.. All of them shuld be close to each other on price. But many have a minimum rate of $1000 or so. So my guess would be in that range for that trip.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I use Passport. They have moved my ACR a number of times with no problems and great customer service.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intercity I have found to be awesome a little more but well worth it

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Intercity, Reliable,Horselesscarriage, and they have all been great companies.....The drivers are well experienced in hauling and taking care of high dollar cars and how to treat them with respect and care. They keep them covered, well tied down, warm and dry....They always have some interesting stories to tell about cars they have hauled for people like Jay Leno, etc, Barrett Jackson, Mecum,...

Intercity I have found to be awesome a little more but well worth it

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Used Reliable here with great success. They have taken my money more than a dozen times

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good advice all around , and we have used Reliable, Intercity, and Passport with great success. Just stay away from Brokers , as in many cases a load is switched half way along and you could find your car popping up on an open trailer.

We have had no problems with the ones listed above. There are some other Regional carriers that are also good, but do not know of any on the West Coast to recommend , so best to run with the ones folks have listed here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R