Viper SRT-Coupe Production Changes

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's official. This is what the next coupe NEEDS to have to keep my heart.

First, styling cue's taken from the Competiton Coupe that sould stay on the production Viper SRT-10 Coupe:

You must be registered for see images

Last, styling cues taken from the 2000 Viper GTS-R Concept that should stay on the production Coupe:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So in other words, you want it to look just like the Comp Coupe? ME TOO!!! I think the Comp Coupe is an AMAZING looking car! I think the new GTS should mimic it a little more. I'd be willing to wait for it! Dodge, are you getting all of this???

TOP GUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2000 concept was called GTS/R, think back to 1999 when the GTS/R came out in white/blue. I think DC will introduce the coupe not the way we want it but a few years later they will introduce the GTS/R concept that we wanted all along just like they did in 1999 and then "normalize" it into a coupe version like they did with the ACR and presto you're near 2010, almost 7 years of the current generation . It's called product brand management to maximize the life of the current generation to cover the costs of gen3 and start reaping profits before having to design the next generation.

My .02!

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The 2000 concept was called GTS/R, think back to 1999 when the GTS/R came out in white/blue. I think DC will introduce the coupe not the way we want it but a few years later they will introduce the GTS/R concept that we wanted all along just like they did in 1999 and then "normalize" it into a coupe version like they did with the ACR and presto you're near 2010, almost 7 years of the current generation . It's called product brand management to maximize the life of the current generation to cover the costs of gen3 and start reaping profits before having to design the next generation.

My .02!

I hope not, because I'm not getting any younger.

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Looked at the SRT coupe at VOI and it just didnt come together.....a bit boring in fact. Too many conflicting lines, especially round the rear bumper. I didnt get an adrenaline rush looking at it. I did when I first saw a GTS and I did when I saw the Concept coupe.

OP
OP
A

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes ideas just happen over time. Others should be added because of its pure art form.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960