Viper tech in or near San Antonio?

TommyG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a few issues that need fixing or adjusting. Does anyone know of a good viper tech in or near San Antonio?

Tom

OP
OP
T

TommyG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VicTxV10-They have worked on my car and for this particular issue David suggested I take it to a dealer. Thanks though.

Anyone else out there know of a good viper tech that most likely is at a dealer with the plug in devices they use to read problems or make adjustments?

Tom

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score

From a Fellow Owner...

My service tech was at the last HCD drive, Paul Schotter. He works at Mission Chrysler on I-35. They do have a Viper Certified Tech on-site and you can reach him at (210)967-2020, Either Paul or Ray can help you out. I have had them install some custom brakes and do scheduled maintenance, not really had any serious repairs done, but others with Gen II and Gen IV have been there and from what I hear Paul did everything in his power to make things right and make sure the customer was happy. They only have one Viper Tech but rarely have Vipers in for repair so turn around time has also been very good as well. Please let him know I recommended you. Thanks.

OP
OP
T

TommyG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interesting thing, I call Fiesta Dodge in SA b/c someone suggested them and the service guy directs me to a body shop? My driver window is raising a bit to much when door closed, it goes up over the rag top. When in the car I have to roll it down then back up for it to seal once door is closed. My hood switch even though I have adjusted it a few times per Chuck Tators advice, after a hand wash the alarm goes off when armed. I have disconnected the wire harness to that point and arm the car and no problem so I know it is related to this area. The service guy said the car may have been wrecked by previous owner which is why things are not lining up. EEEK! I have had many eyes on the car and everyone said it looks clean. I am still on the hunt for answers and may take it to Boerne Dodge owned in part by Ben Keating or drive the car to Pt. Lavaca to Ben's race shop/body shop for alignment/corner balance and the rest. I just have issues breaking loose for a whole day for this so I am open to other alternatives. I'm still calling around some of the other suggestions. Thanks!

Tom

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take mine to Mission as well. I deal w/Jason (service writer). When you bring a Viper in they role out the red carpet - you won't be waiting long. Mission has told me (their service manager, can't remember his name) they are trying to get the Viper business in SA. I like hungry business.

They worked with Chrysler ad Mark w/Woodhouse on getting my break-in issue resolved. Also waiting on my seat cover so I can have 2 red seats - they will have it put on.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Mr. Ben Keating may have a line on one in San Antonio so reach out to him (pm me if need more details/contact). In Austin area Mack Haik did great warranty work for me - Bern is a certified Viper Tech and I was very pleased. He has worked on all generations and can do mods for your too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude