Viper TT/10 SVS Stryker II - teaser pics

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
By the way Flanders recently banned Rogue so he can't respond.

Actually...I did the initial suspension, based solely on the image he posted. He is more than welcome to his opinion and I would never fault anyone for that.....but the image was plain wrong for this discussion, this Forum, and just in general. Why ANYONE would think THAT image is NOT offensive and degrading is beyond me. He is not needed here...he can move along.

It was definitely a Viper Alley image and I know you guys keep everything PG here, but the timing of the banning ***** because Custom Builder is completely full of crap and Rogue can't respond.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey sorry, what did you expect, that everyone was going to come on here and stroke you off just cause you throw some pictures up?

Hate to break it to ya, but those of us who know what we are looking at aren't impressed. And given what you're paying for that thing (Hope it's not by the foot of tubing) you shouldn't be either, in fact i'd be absolutely livid.

But hey whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Hell if I spent that kind of cash i'd tell myself it was the baddest thing ever, just to keep from killing the builder LOL.

I wish I had that crazyyyy monster and I couldn't sleep at nite as well!!!!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

you know the haters come out when there is a car to make them wish it was theirs!!!!

enjoy and good luck on the build up.

vd.. :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your support!

All the pics above of the Stryker II are in the fabrication stages.

What you see: Hoses, clamps, lines fittings etc. are only used during fab. The first pics I posted of the new Stryker II system are far from what the completed system will look like.

Don't forget that pictures are in 2D and there's alot you can't see :confused:

When the Stryker II is completed it will look similar to our engine:

You must be registered for see images

After making 1700+rwhp passes on the dyno you can take the palm of your hand and place it on the heat wrap over the exhaust housing of the turbo and keep it there (right next to the air inlet) :D You can do the same after an 8 sec 1/4 mile pass or standing mile run.

My understanding of walking the walk is: racing and testing while gaining real world empirical data with successful results :2tu:

Fastest standing mile production vehicle in the world!

2000 Hp on the Dyno

1st test at the 1/4 mile

It's America :usa: Everyone is trying to build something better than the next guy. Go out and do it and be happy with yourself :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 2 engine with a gen 3 intake manifold (if I'm correctly identifying it by the valvecover in the picture)? Nice :laugh: