Viper&Vette NED Oct. 13

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
That's a firmly planted piece of the calendar....

Don't worry, this year there will be more than enough warning for all of our events.

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Welp, hopefully it is $15.00
smile.gif
That's what they say on their website at least. But then again, maybe they have fat fingers like me and mis-typed it.

I plan to be down at NED several times before then (see avatar) to get myself ready for the Vette vs. Viper shootout. Need to work on my launches
smile.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ric,

I should have my SRT by then, so I will be there one way or another.

Don, if you need someone fast to drive for you, just let me know, Ok?
smile.gif

Ric, I like ya and all... but I'm gonna have a take-no-prisoners attitude with the SRT. Speaking of which, will I be allowed to run it considering it will almost certainly be deep in the 11's and is a "convertible"?

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Drive fast for me?

Come on... you ran a 11.98, I ran a 12.14 in a creampuff...

I'll see your 11.98, and beat it
smile.gif

(but I may not beat the SRT-10)

hehehe

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
11.98? No way man... the last time I was at NED I ran 11.80. When did you run a 12.14? I thought you were running 12.7's at 112 or so? Or is that only when you line up against me?
smile.gif
I can see how the intimidation factor would kick in and skeer ya...

I think I am the most misunderstood person on here in regards to drag racing. I don't think anyone has ever quoted a correct time for me - and they always seem to be higher than I ran, never lower... conspiracy going on? I think so!
biggrin.gif

So, 11.80 is the benchmark at NED, and 11.68 is the overall benchmark. Wanna put a bet on this one?
smile.gif

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I'm going to be in the 11's when I get rid of my 5 year old hard tires. Those 2.1 60's are killing me. And I'm still running 12.21@ 122. Don, your creampuff is going to get creamed!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNKBYT:
Mike, I'm going to be in the 11's when I get rid of my 5 year old hard tires. Those 2.1 60's are killing me. And I'm still running 12.21@ 122. Don, your creampuff is going to get creamed!!!!!!!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What else is new? I'm used to losing. Besides, you guys need someone to pick on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery