Viper vid! My first time posting a video.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you just by chance ran across that red Viper? Man that would never happen around here....cool vid. Not too sure about the 140 MPH on populated roads, but I'm not one to judge. :laugh:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weren't you trying to sell your car a while back?

Too many cars on the road for me to even consider doing 140 mph. And there are quite a few members who will tell you I drive crazy.

OP
OP
S

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew that I would get smoked for that....oh well. It was still fun. I tell you what, when it's your turn it is simply your turn. I am a paramedic and just two days ago a Ryder moving truck was towing a mid-sized car. The bolts and tongue sheared and then the safety chains broke. The driverless car went accross the median of interstate-30 and struck an oncoming vehicle at highway speeds. Driver was 22 (dead on scene), front passenger 18 in critical condition, rear passenger 20 (died on hour later). All were females who died in their hometown. A whole life ahead of them, they were just beggining to savor the joys of living and now they are gone.

When the man upstairs says he needs you it will happen.
I still try to keep it as safe as possible but you still have to find out what your car can do....right? Even if it is not on a closed course? Maybe?...... No?........ OK. I screwed up. :smirk: .

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm nobody to judge either. I've had mine to 140-160mph more times than I can count, but it doesn't make you a bad person. Are you all stock?
Great video! I'm still trying to figure out how to get a video on here.

OP
OP
S

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.

kcobean- I just happened to come accross that viper. Have not seen it since.

viperjohn- I was selling it but then I woke up.

chuck- Have not tracked it yet. Gonna do it this year though.