Viper VS Busa Video Link

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for putting so many peoples lives in danger because of that senseless act. One of my best friends was killed a couple of years ago because of a couple of people racing on the interstate. So again, thank you for sharing that video.

OP
OP
S

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Your freind, i just found the link playing around on the net this morning. I would never do anything like that.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
while i agree that its best to wait for a break in traffic........some people just have a higher calling

and with that said > that busa straight walked that viper :nono:

ZX12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still gotta watch out for those well-tuned normally aspirated Busas out there! At the Maxton Mile, a 1507 cc all-motor Busa (no nitrous, no turbos) ran 219.94 mph, which was slightly faster than what the SVS TT Viper ran at the same event (219.0 mph). Still quite a bit slower than the turbo Busas though.

ZX12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much power did that 1507cc busa have?

I'll try to find out what his power level was. I know the 261 mph Maxton record is held by a 450 rwhp streetable stock wheelbase turbo Busa. The ********* racers estimate that 280+ mph is possible on the nearly 800 rwhp turbo Busas...it's getting the power to the ground that limits them.

ZX12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much power did that 1507cc busa have?

I'll try to find out what his power level was. I know the 261 mph Maxton record is held by a 450 rwhp streetable stock wheelbase turbo Busa. The ********* racers estimate that 280+ mph is possible on the nearly 800 rwhp turbo Busas...it's getting the power to the ground that limits them.

I haven't heard back from the racer regarding his power level, but it looks like other normally aspirated 1507 cc Busas are running in the 230-245 rwhp range. I made an error earlier...the SVS Viper ran 219.4 mph, not 219.0

OP
OP
S

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard back from the racer regarding his power level, but it looks like other normally aspirated 1507 cc Busas are running in the 230-245 rwhp range. I made an error earlier...the SVS Viper ran 219.4 mph, not 219.0

[/QUOTE]

If that is true, it is some crazy HP got to love that!!

:eek:

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a really fast bike.... :smirk:

Wow what a couple of a$$hats! Go *** it up on a track, do the world a favor before you kill some poor innocent person :curse:

I feel better now...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4