Viper way of life

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like sport cars, super cars: Ferrari,Lamborghini,Bugatti,Porsche,BMW,Pagani Zonda...
Such incredible cars. Dream cars.:D
But when it come to just one car, my love goes to the blue with white stripes viper GTS coupe.
I was very pleased and proud to learn that brillant french engineers were involved in the Viper project.
It was love at first sight and even today, with all those new and exotics cars around, it's the only one in my heart.
I know one day (don't know when ;) )I will own one.
This is the ultimate modern muscle car: raw power under the sexiest snake skin.:crazy2:
For now it's just a fantasy.
The 2006 coupe is very nice too, but the GTS stay my favourite. In fact it's number two on my list of favourite cars.:2tu:
So I keep the fire alive by reading my collection of VM. I love the mag because it really help understanding the Viper community and all the nice peoples with a heart as big as a V10.
I will make the trip for a VOI one day. Must be one hell of a show with all those Viper gathered in one place.:headbang:
Maurice Liang's Viper buyer's guide is my favourite book. It's perfect, cover every details with great comments and photo. A real viper fest and I'm eagerly waiting for an update with the new 2008 Venom.;)
I live in TAHITI and for me the Viper is a very strong icon of the american dream.:usa:
And guess what: somebody I know brought in Tahiti a red 2002 Viper gts last year.:)
The V10 music sounds so sweet in my ears.:crazy2:

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with your B/W GTS assessment, and feel very lucky to have obtained one while you still can. Vipers are very emotional cars and for me, that car in that style in that color just epitomizes Viper power and presence.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you ViperJon for the nice photo, real candy for the eyes.
Is it yours?
This is what I talked about earlier: just my idea of the perfect Viper, the one I would like to own...someday. lol
What a sight...Viper owners sure understand how special and lucky they are.

V

Venomiss

I like sport cars, super cars: Ferrari,Lamborghini,Bugatti,Porsche,BMW,Pagani Zonda...
Such incredible cars. Dream cars.:D
But when it come to just one car, my love goes to the blue with white stripes viper GTS coupe.
I was very pleased and proud to learn that brillant french engineers were involved in the Viper project.
It was love at first sight and even today, with all those new and exotics cars around, it's the only one in my heart.
I know one day (don't know when ;) )I will own one.
This is the ultimate modern muscle car: raw power under the sexiest snake skin.:crazy2:
For now it's just a fantasy.
The 2006 coupe is very nice too, but the GTS stay my favourite. In fact it's number two on my list of favourite cars.:2tu:
So I keep the fire alive by reading my collection of VM. I love the mag because it really help understanding the Viper community and all the nice peoples with a heart as big as a V10.
I will make the trip for a VOI one day. Must be one hell of a show with all those Viper gathered in one place.:headbang:
Maurice Liang's Viper buyer's guide is my favourite book. It's perfect, cover every details with great comments and photo. A real viper fest and I'm eagerly waiting for an update with the new 2008 Venom.;)
I live in TAHITI and for me the Viper is a very strong icon of the american dream.:usa:
And guess what: somebody I know brought in Tahiti a red 2002 Viper gts last year.:)
The V10 music sounds so sweet in my ears.:crazy2:

It sure would be neat to get pictures of that GTS in Tahiti...what a great backdrop!
I am sure we'll see you at a VOI on day! This is what Viper look like on a Canadian Cruise-check out pages 4 & 5 for the pictures. Enjoy!
http://forums.viperclub.org/canada-western/601112-asps-jasper-5.html#post2444800#post2444800

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, ViperJon--we totally agree with you...the blue/white GTS IS the epitome of Vipers everywhere...it just presents itself with the muscular styling the Viper represents. GREAT pic of yours!!! LOVE both your cars! ~juli
CAINMKII--We agree with your love for the blue/white GTS...though we have an '05 Black SRT Convertible, which we will never give up~~! The blue/white GTS was the car both Mike and myself fell in love with a decade ago.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cain....just had to add my thoughts. On one of my honeymoons I spent 2 weeks in Tahiti. To me it is the most beautiful spots on the face of the earth. I stayed a week on Moorea spent lying on the beach sipping on Hinanos. The people there are so friendly too. I will return as soon as I can. Here is one of my favorite shots of my car in cold, windy, gloomy Klamath Falls Oregon:
IMG_0004.jpg

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Julie.....I have had many black cars and trucks and I love black but the extra upkeep has burnt me out. I guess I got the B/W because of the AC Cobra I saw in high school. :)

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B/W Viper GTS with the lagoon and Moorea in the back...drool.;)
You're right Venomiss. Even if I'm not a Viper owner, I will be at a VOI just to fill my wet eyes with Viper venom.:headbang:
The Viper Canadian Cruise sounds like pure fun. The V10 legendary heater must have been very appreciated with such a cold weather.:D

Mike&Juli, to have a viper, whatever the color is already awesome: you lucky guys.:2tu:

Mad0953: I'm happy you enjoyed your honeymoon here, you will be welcome anytime.:)
Your GTS rocks but would look way better under the sun of Tahiti :cool:
Thanks for the photo.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Canadian Cruise sounds like pure fun. The V10 legendary heater must have been very appreciated with such a cold weather.:D

Cain MKII, the temps were a bit on the cool side, only into the 90s most days. Pack a sweater and c'mon up for next year!
Here's a pic of my B&W for ya!

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) Thank you for the invitation. I hope I will make it.;)
Making a canadian tour as passenger in a viper...Drool
I'm gonna have some wet dreams tonight.:D
Again another cool B/W GTS...give me more.:2tu:
I really appreciate the original wheels. they really suit the viper perfectly.
I like this design better than the one from latter production model.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Julie.....I have had many black cars and trucks and I love black but the extra upkeep has burnt me out. I guess I got the B/W because of the AC Cobra I saw in high school. :)

Hey Mark~~yep, BLACK just seems to attract the dust and dirt for sure!! :D But, it's our color of choice...BUT your blue/white is the first Viper we fell in love with. Yep, I well remember the blue/white Cobras!! ENJOY~~~juli
**ASPMAN---AWESOME blue/white also!!!!
**CAIN MKII-I agree--ANY Viper is fine!! No matter the color! Hope you someday acquire YOUR obsession as well!!!

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLLLLAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK! Cain sounds young, he will catch on to which color is fastest:D
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x12/ullomrts/DSC01521.jpg

Sweet RT/10 Viperjay :headbang:
Yes, black is beautifull but my second choice of colour would be....White with blue stripes.:crazy2:
In fact I would have a very hard time making my choice between those two colour schemes.:confused:
Still it will be B/W in the end.:cool:

An another cool addition to my collection of viper photos...Thank you :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if it has been posted here before, but here's a cool art I'm currently using as my desktop wallpaper.
Pretty neat.
Viper SRT10 2006 coupe

Last edited:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading all of the above posts I don't see where any B/W owner said their's is the best, in fact the most praise for B/Ws was from Juli who has a BLACK Viper. Take a chill pill. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading all of the above posts I don't see where any B/W owner said their's is the best, in fact the most praise for B/Ws was from Juli who has a BLACK Viper. Take a chill pill. :)

Very true...the blue/whites are the Vipers Mike & I both fell in love with--love the GTS styling the best...but also love our black '05. Thanx Mark!! LOVE all the blue/whites; white/blues; blacks; reds; graphites; hmmm...guess I just love VIPERS!! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sick of blue & white guys thinking theirs are the best...
:nono: I never said it was the best, only my favourite color combo.
But now that you mention it...B/W Viper GTS IS THE BEST:D

You're welcome Juli.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the Sneaky Pete wristband from some kid on a beach in Mexico. He made them on the spot, anything you want, in about 5 minutes. $5. Pretty talented I think. It's done with a plastic wristband covered with string.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was funnin you guys...I have a Blue/White GTS too!!!!...Al

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was funnin you guys...I have a Blue/White GTS too!!!!...Al
:rolleyes:

Viper cultural influence:
I'm a huge fan of the Hellboy comics by artist Mike MIGNOLA.
What a surprise when I discovered my dream car in those pages.
A few details are sketchy (the doors, the fuel cap) but it's definetly a viper
These are extracts from a collection of sort stories entitled "weird tales vol.2": Friday with arts from Gene COLAN.
You must be registered for see images

Copyrights: Dark Horse books, Mike MIGNOLA, Gene COLAN

Hum! Think it's time to post some photos of my humble car.
It's my daily drive and kinda enjoy it but I crave for a V10 firepower block.

About my ID, who's CAIN MKII: the vilain in Robocop 2 movie and my favourite robot design.
Made in America, in Detroit...just like vipers.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAIN: LOVE your car!!! And, those pics of the comic book pages with the Viper with McLaren doors--too cool!!! Your Detroit robot is too cool too...you, my friend, ARE SO enthusiastic...MAN, we NEED to get you a Viper indeed!!!! Thanx for the pics, very enjoyable! ~juli