Viper With Rice

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mods on one's Viper seem to be as different and varied as the the different styles, color combos of the various years of cars and as different as the individual drivers who own and drive them. Seems like the right mod "applied" in just the right classy fashion is a statement about the driver and the car. This brings me to my most recent siting:

10pm Saturday night filling up at the gas station on the Boca/Delray border at US1 when I see what looks like a red 1995 RT/10 stopped at the light. Eyeballing it very fast, I could see from the pump that this car had the stock Gen I rims with side pipes and a gen II hood. (thought that was unusual) But the kicker were the purple lights! It had purple lights beaming out underneath the front fascia/grill, under the side sills, and wicked purple beams of light glowing in the "gill" (heat vent) area there between the door and the front 1/4 panel. To tell ya the truth...........it kinda looked cool! Not that I'm running out to the parts shop to buy 'em.

But is this worth 50 lashes....to the owner?.....for me for liking it too?......or is the whole thing just personal taste and people should really do whatever the hec they want with the beast. I just thought it was an unusual....touch.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen one Viper here in Houston w/ purple neon lights underneath. I thought it looked <u>totally</u> <u>tacky</u>!
dead.gif

But, to each his own....

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I like lights on any car, it does something to my emotions.

Its kinda like outer space of something, I dunno.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had rice on my engine after storing my car this year.
A mouse was keeping his bass warm while he enjoyed his dinner.

oh sorry wrong rice....
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte