ViperClub.org to be on Spike TV........ and you can be part of it:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far not even a single word on the Viper. 2005 Corvette won the "sports" car class. Mentioned just about everything else except the Viper!

OP
OP
J

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS was the start of the top ten, and the Viperclub web site was mentioned too....

Sadly, the Corvette was voted America's favoite car :(

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper GTS was the start of the top ten, and the Viperclub web site was mentioned too....

Sadly, the Corvette was voted America's favoite car :(

Unfortunately (Or maybe FORTUNATELY) they have the numbers. At lease you don't see a viper everyday - Unless it's in your garage!

CW

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contrary to any of the posts above, You can't please all of the people all of the time. Yesterday's show was terrific. Everytime they had a splashscreen in between cars who Didn't see the back end of that gorgeous 96 white RT-10 w/two blue stripes?! They nailed it. The show was great. The only problem that I had was that fool Tyrese's description of driving any car with Halle Berry in the passenger seat whispering the words "I Love You" Sorry, I wouldn't care if I was driving a Blue/White GTS or pedaling a Razor Scooter I still woulda crashed! Only problem or problems that I could find were that: 1. There wasn't enough Viper(or Maybe I needed more convincing ;P ) 2.Tyrese was in a 'vette and it wasn't a Z06. 3. More people should've been queried for their opinions. This was the only legitimate beef! So many car nuts in this country and so few queried on what their favorite cars are? Soon those people had no credibility with me as the pool of opinions were so few. All in all, I'm looking forward to next years show or any similar spinoff by the Spike TV Network.

Thank you Lisa E. we saw your name in the credits last night.

Jay "I'm a natural born showman" K.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235