vipers at pizza uno thurs.5th.IVCA guys?

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got an e-mail about it today and its gone.Who's setting it up?I just finished welding my new exhaust and ready to rock and roll!

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure.Think schaumburg for the parking.Are you up for it.mail me your #,short notice to make it happen!

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the one in Schaumburg. It's the weekly OBDII group 'meeting'. Nothing formal; just come hang out, bs about cars and have some food. The group was originally Supras but now includes all sorts of modern muscle (but not 'Ricers'!) I'll be there, weather permitting.
bounce.gif

Hey Scott, what exhaust did you get?

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody that showed up. We had about a dozen Vipers there by my count; not bad for a last minute, informal gathering!
bounce.gif

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great call chuck.Maybe we'll stop at UNO's after the IVCA meeting next week.Big lot great lighting.Didn't plan on giving Paolo a nuts to the wall ride but,the Supra boys were watching.How'd my new exhaust sound?

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive consistant 12.1's from a stock 97 GTS.I forgot the guys name but not his blue/white 97 with 15000mi.He even had his time slips handy for proof.1.8-1.9 60ft.Nice.On a cold day.Although, he mentioned his tires stuck well even had rocks on em.Hmm.My 14/32's did that after a burnout and 9.30 run.I wonder if VHT works with the pilots.Even more impressive was his granny shifting technique.I'm not power shifting but Granny isn't shifting my RT/10 either.Oh well, maybe they put 10:1's in his GTS.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The exhaust sounds great Scott! The guy you are talking about is Isaac. Those are some pretty impressive times; especially for a stock car. You know those 97's are fast!
cool.gif

Those guys meet pretty much every Thursday, I'm going next week if the weather cooperates.

Marcus Frost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I'm the tall guy with the black SupraTT that originally organized this meet, and I wanted to first thank you guys for coming out last Thursday.

We are out every Thursday, at the same spot, same time, rain or shine.

If you all have any questions, please feel free to email me privately. We actually coordinate the meet using a mailing list, so if you'd like to get on, let me know.

Thanks again, and sweet rides.

-m

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marcus,

Good to see you on the board! Thanks for organizing such a cool event. Maybe that guy in the LPE Vette will stop next time and let us check it out.

Killer pic of your car and the Chicago skyline!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude