Vipers ****... Here's 19 Reasons Why

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon guys, don't be so ******* this guy. He's got some truth to it. The doors sag, there's no dead pedal, the AC and heater are just plain weird, car gets' hot on the floor and tunnel. I'll add some more for him. The hatch hinge comes unglued, fuel filler cover corrodes, battery dies without much effort, floor mats creep onto the pedals, etc.

But after 14 years of owning my GTS, it still feels like honeymoon night every time I drive it. One can't say that about too many cars (or women :crazy2: ).

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So true !:2tu:

C'mon guys, don't be so ******* this guy. He's got some truth to it. The doors sag, there's no dead pedal, the AC and heater are just plain weird, car gets' hot on the floor and tunnel. I'll add some more for him. The hatch hinge comes unglued, fuel filler cover corrodes, battery dies without much effort, floor mats creep onto the pedals, etc.

But after 14 years of owning my GTS, it still feels like honeymoon night every time I drive it. One can't say that about too many cars (or women :crazy2: ).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth