Vipers ****... Here's 19 Reasons Why

VIPERBARON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oviously an ill-informed manifesto based on ignorance and intended to provoke, if not insult Viper owners. There are things that the Viper sux at, such as taking the soccer team kids to practice with all their gear, 4-wheeling in Moab and never exceeding the speed limit. And he didn't even mention those!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Lord man! Going around here flaunting your riches! $225 for a clutch, thats crazy money! That must be oil money, or is mommy and daddy paying for it!

Psh!

In all seriousness though, 131K on stock clutch is damn good!

Hey, my mommy and daddy didn't pay for my Viper. I bought it all by myself when I was 12.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's a definite "caste" system in place with SRT. I know the engineers and real Mopar people don't care, but there's always been implied strata:

Lowest: SRT-4 Neon and Caliber

Middle: SRT-8s (Charger, Challenger, Magnum, 300)

Highest: Vipers

And there's the bastard redheaded stepchildren: the SRT-6 Crossfire and the SRT-8 Jeep, who never get any respect from any of the levels.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who writes this rubbish! You can pull almost Any car apart,

Viper....Great big engine, no nanny aids, Great Racing history, super cool looks AND AMERICAN :usa: what's not to like :dunno:

RED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!! there the ones with all the problems.......

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!! there the ones with all the problems.......

Blasphemy!!! Red Rules!!!

Viper_043.JPG

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing with these LX cars... I'm talking cars with my 21 year old daughter Saturday and she's telling me about the Hyundai's and Honda's that she likes. I say... Your dad has a Viper so you should drive a Dodge. She says... So what do they even make that Caliber thing.:crazy2: Then she says... Oh no... I hope you're not suggesting I get a Challenger.:omg: So I ask... why not ? and she says... OMG Dad.. that is such a "Dude" car. Only a **** Chick would drive one of those.... Really Dad:nono: Then she says... I could drive a Camaro or a Mustang but never a Challenger:rolaugh:

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing with these LX cars... I'm talking cars with my 21 year old daughter Saturday and she's telling me about the Hyundai's and Honda's that she likes. I say... Your dad has a Viper so you should drive a Dodge. She says... So what do they even make that Caliber thing.:crazy2: Then she says... Oh no... I hope you're not suggesting I get a Challenger.:omg: So I ask... why not ? and she says... OMG Dad.. that is such a "Dude" car. Only a **** Chick would drive one of those.... Really Dad:nono: Then she says... I could drive a Camaro or a Mustang but never a Challenger:rolaugh:
I love the Challenger. We own a 09' Challenger SRT8. I actually see more girls driving Challengers around than I do guys.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care if he comes up with a 119 reasons why he thinks it ***** - I'm not getting rid of mine.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmmm, yeah, I guess my joke could be misunderstood.

I suppose there may be somebody out there somewhere, who didn't know that.

Your original post made me laugh out loud. I loved the subtle humor. It was so subtle that some challenged people might not know the difference! :)

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've been noticed over there:fire:

I hear that they are planning to challenge us to a cupholder and headlight competition...:lmao: All kidding aside... I'm sure there are lots of good folks over there but there will always be a few crackpots on every forum.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can already write the mag articles for the Gen5. Just rehash old Viper articles with the same old bias from the past. Hell, that's what every other reviewer does. And I will only charge them half of what those other guys get paid.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#1 the trans tunnel gets red hot as does the shifter base. Really? RED hot? Warm maybe....
#2 if your tall forget it. Is he taller than Terry Bosserman of Ohio? As Terry says, fitting is all about how bad you want to drive the car!
#3 the way the foot well is designed theres no room for the pedals so your right foot on the gas is placed were you would have the brake pedal in a normal car set up and the clutch and brake pedals are to the far left of the well. >>> sit on a chair with your legs out straight-then bend both your ankles to the left at a 20 degree angle and thats what you got and you find your self driving it with your butt tilted to the left in the drivers seat to adjust your self toward the pedals cause your legs hurt fast driving it.
your right leg around your knee is always touching the trans **** and its hot.Yes, it is offset. Get use to it! And it is not that bad!
#4 creeks and rattles up the ass. LOL Say what!?
#5 every bump in the road and the suspension BANGS hard. AND you feel them in your back and ass.Street legal race car. Not street car that is track capable. Duh!
#6 the ac when working good ***** any way-paper/foil tubes for the ac vents Say what!? LOL
#7 radio ***** and always will no matter how much money you put into the system the car just has really bad acoustics Soooo, what you are saying is you would rather have had Dodge design the car around your radio....riiiiight. If you are in a viper, you are likely not listening to your radio homeboy! Yes I speak from experience!
#8 fiber glass so they get stress cracks Really.... is that your educated opinion??? ;)
#9 the door hinges go bad easy and drop the doors were they rub the door sill and destroy the piant I suppose on all of them of all years???
#10 car cant be out in the rain [hard rain] they all leak-all years. Guess you have not been to CAAP to see the water test booth eh?
#11 the side exhaust will drive you insane in 6th gear from MAJOR drone-you hear only 5 cylinders [sounds like a 4 ****** with a flow master] in one ear Starting to think you rented a 1st gen with no windows and got caught in the rain.....
#12 trunk lids [ALL] rub the rear bumber. LOL say what!? Never seen this one!
#13 the head lites spyder crack fast if you dont keep they polished out. Really????
#14 clutch is a 3600 and hard as hell to hold down at long red lights. Why are you holding the clutch down at the lights!? Dumb bunny! Put it in freakin N so your throw out bearing can live a long time!
#15 clutch and brake pedals are so close together that you will find your self hitting the brake while pushing the clutch down. When you learn to drive a stick you will get use to the extra pedal.
#16 the seat belts are always getting slamed in the door jam and cracking the skirt cover for the side pipes. Which by the way CRACK THEM SELFS at the mounting points FROM THE EXHAUST HEAT. Really? You dont think maybe you should let it roll up instead of unbuckling after you are half way out of the car and get ****** back in cause you are still buckled? :rolaugh:
#17 dont GET caught in the rain -the wipers **** at clearing the window and of course the defrost ***** and wont clear the glass so you can see. [2 tiny tinny defrost vents] the size of a pencil layed side ways. Funny, I know several people that say they dont need the wipers are the aerodynamics of the prevent water on the windshield at speed.
#18 clutchs go out all the time - BIG $$$$$$$ to replace Ummm, dude. Might want to let go of the clutch pedal fully at the stoplights....:rolaugh:
#19 the seats are hard as a rock and hurt your back in 15 minutes and they dont adjust forward and back-and the seat back tilts forward or back 6 degree's of movement is all you got.
their nice to look at but hell to drive or ride in.
What are you, 90?

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go ahead--- shoot boss

Not to pick on you, but it's always amusing when someone misspells words while criticizing someone else's intelligence...lol!

"He definatly needs to go get a education...then maybe repost.lol"

Jusst a observashun! :baby:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hitwithrock:
Not to pick on you, but it's always amusing when someone misspells words while criticizing someone else's intelligence...lol!

"He definatly needs to go get a education...then maybe repost.lol" im afraid i cant comment on that one, for im afraid of getting dragged down to your level and beat with your exsperiance..lol:sorry2::lmao::cool:

Jusst a observashun! :baby:

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drive my Viper when I want to feel alive. That guy sounds OLD or he has never driven a real mans car before. I had a GTS OMG I loved that car..it lights up your senses. I bought my 2010 ACR and its just as EVIL. You know its mean and its up to you to ride that bull. I drive my Escalade on long trips. Plus put it in neutral at the light, dont hold the clutch in for an hour. What a ********. No sense wearing out the throw out bearing on ANY car. yeesh. Go buy a Prius so we can mock you for ruining the environment with your nickel batteries.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss