Vipers needed for Viper Sailboat photo shoot!!

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper sailboat club is looking for a few Vipers for a photo shoot with thier Viper sailboats this Sat. (09/08/2012) if anyone is interested 10 am at the Houston Yacht Club in Clear Lake Shores off Hwy 146 I will be there with a couple others, we could drive to Galveston for lunch after. Troy 713-818-1771

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in San Antonio, but my kids were looking for an excuse to go to the Galveston Seawall to check out the new amusement park. I might be able to bring my Mamba out for the photoshoot and the rest of the crew would come in the Magnum. Do you know if we would all get digital copies of the pictures? Would we be able to take pics as well as long as we aren't in the photographer's way?

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Clyde, Don't know how professional this is going to be I was just ask if we could provide a couple Vipers from a local builder that is in the Viper sailboat club, spoke with him yesterday they have some of their sailboats on trailers wanted us to back or cars up looking like we are towing them. Would love to have you down. Troy

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That might be even better! No professional to have to work around and we can take as many pictures as we want. I know my way around a camera a little bit. I'll do my best to make it. Also, I have a GoPro camera so if we do go to lunch afterward, I can take some "rolling shots" as we drive and share those with the group. I'll let you know as soon as I'm 100% sure I can make it.

Mike Q

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Troy, are you still in need of a viper , looking for a reason to drive it, I can be there if needed ?

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, if you can make it that would be great we are meeting at James Coney Island Nasa 1 and 45 at 9:30 we can do lunch after.

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Clyde, If you do come south we can take cruise after the long way to Galveston across ferry if all wants to.

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good to me! Should I try to make it in early enough to meet the group at James Coney Island? Never been but I can find it.

Mike Q

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Troy, sounds good bud I will see you at James Coney Island, and Lunch sounds great.

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Troy. I sent you my cell # in a pm. I should be able to meet the group at 9:30.

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
James coney island is at 20700 Gulf Freeway exit Nasa 1 go thru light on right. cell # 713 818-1771 Troy

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to all for making this happen for the Viper Sailboat Club I think they enjoyed it.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation Troy, I had a great time! I couldn't think of a better group of folks to spend my 50th Birthday with :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper