1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vipers on the track part deux

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by Longdaddy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Longdaddy

Longdaddy Viper Owner

Woah, never thought I'd live to see the day, I think we had 6 combined for last Sat + Sunday at the Ridge! (I had the yellow ACR)

Of course, Oregon, WA, and North Of the Border people had to join forces to pull that off, eh?

Apologies if I was not too social - too many things going on at the same time! Whoever was driving black convertible - that was good driving - never thought I'd see anyone go so quickly topless!

Anyway, I promise I'll be more chatty next time. I'll be there with HOD this Sat (probably instructing/giving rides for the majority of the day) and with Bullet Racing/Ridge School next Sunday.

2. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Viper Owner

I've considering doing my very first HPDE ever at the Ridge with HOD this Saturday. I'm a complete novice but knowing there will be at least one other Viper there, and instructing at that, I may just have to pull the trigger and do it!

Now I just have to find a helmet...

EDIT: Ah, I see they'll have helmets for rent. Perfect.

3. Longdaddy

Longdaddy Viper Owner

neat! See you on saturday!

you can PM me if you have questions they don't cover on the website or need help with self-tech etc.

4. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Viper Owner

Thanks!

I just had the car in for service at the dealer last week (fresh oil + inspection) so I'm sure everything is fine with the car thankfully. :)

EDIT: Looking at my calendar, I think I'm actually going to reconsider. Just too busy. Going to hold off until the spring and maybe start with a skills day first to get to better know my car beforehand. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012