Vipers @ the Biltmore! Great time!

AndyStacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few that i have actually edited. We'll start off with the Silver/Graphite Car in the Cornfields!

You must be registered for see images

Then the black with red ACR in front of the house:

I've still got some more to edit, Brent's Red acr is what im working on right now.

Let me know if you guys want some prints or anything. Had a total blast this weekend!!!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pictures!! I wish I could have made it, but I am recovering from a foot injury and it just wasn't meant to be. If you do it next year, I will have to go.
Looks like you guys had a great time

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using 1680 x 1050 resolution... This has to be the greatest photoshop. Ever.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pictures!! I wish I could have made it, but I am recovering from a foot injury and it just wasn't meant to be. If you do it next year, I will have to go.
Looks like you guys had a great time

Next year will be VOI 11, we'll probably take a couple of years off from this location (try something else, Myrtle Beach?) to build up interest for a return group later on.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year will be VOI 11, we'll probably take a couple of years off from this location (try something else, Myrtle Beach?) to build up interest for a return group later on.

We could do a trip here and stay at the Grove Park Inn. It's an amazing place with a top 10 in the world spa.:D

AndyStacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha, everyone was kinda doing their own thing for the longest time, it was hard to get anyone to do individual shots for, i would've definately took one for ya! Anytime you're up near the tri-cities, or I come out towards Fayetteville, lets get together and shoot some!

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gawd I love those rims!!! :2tu: :2tu:

How is the car running steve?

Thanks Mike...drove great to Asheville and back just had to pull some timing, maybe it was a bad fill up in the Mtns. Then drove to the drag strip last weekend about 1.5hrs one way with zero issues. And still ran 10s!

AndyStacy...where is my rolling shot:eater:

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay tuned, the club will be getting the pics and Andy will be making available posters, details to come.

V

Venomiss

This one looked like an awesome event. Looking forward to seeing it in VM !