viperware update

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just an update from my post 2 weeks ago. my girlfriend STILL hasn't received the mats she ordered for me. she has finally spoken with people there and neither one seems to know what is going on. one day they say the mats are ready for shipment, they're sorry for the delay, and they will send them next day air. the mats don't show up. then they say the mats are ready, but won't ship for another week (because giving it to UPS takes a week?!)the mats still don't show up. then, they tell her that the mats weren't "cut right" and look terrible and they have to be redone. maybe i'll see them in January. then they tell her they have no record of her order.

hate to bash a vendor, but they sound like a couple of stooges over there and i wouldn't reccommend them to anyone.

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up!i was thinking about placing an order.i'll hold off for now.they must have went to the Henesey school of business!
laugh.gif

LADD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSTF,
I had the same problem with them on a blank key order.I tried to order them on two different occasions.Same type of excuses????Never did get them. I'm done
mad.gif

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like the St.Louis VOI that's when I bought my mats, but when I came back from the VOI found out that the stitching that held the logo on the mat wasn't stitched right. All I got was promises, just ask for your money back, I waited several months for his answer and they were always different you think he would have learned by now. Call Maurice from California I think you will be happy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4