Visibilty/Srt-10/Run-Flat Tires

gowings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you have a problem on checking your blind spot in the srt-10? How many of you feel like your driving with blinders on when you are making lane changes? The issue on run flat tires, how many anal guys out there are replacing thier tires with standard michelin tires for a more refined ride and less rotating mass? Do you think the more glass you have in a car the more you can see see around you?

-Curtis
Writing to you from Hockeytown-U.S.A

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Be sure to use the inside mirror 'gooseneck' to full advantage. Shaped like a letter Z , many owners fail to manipulate it properly, UP, then RIGHTWARD, as needed to achieve a centered high view out the back. Try it!

We have one customer who abandoned his runflats in favor of normal radials. The weight savings was significant in rotating mass, and did help improve the harsh hard-sidewall ride vs runflats....but not enough for him. He added 3-way/2-way adjustables (approx $1500) to achieve that 'just right' ride.

OP
OP
G

gowings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon, I don't fully understand you by gooseneck. I heard of a "gooseneck trailer" but not a gooseneck mirror. I dont know what you are talking about describing the mirror.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gooseneck only works a little. If set too high, I end up blocking the top 1/4 of the view with the header latch area. When set so I get a full view, I still have to raise up a little to see behind me. I'm used to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness