VOI 11 Kansas City Shirts

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm intersted in the blk front and green back, put me under the CO/UT/WY group buy.. Thanks!

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got word there have been complaints about me putting other regions names on the shirts, thinking about it they are right and I really don't have any right to do it. Usually the host region creates VOI shirts to raise money for their local club, so I am sure that Utah/Colorado wouldn't want me to take money away from the shirts they made for the event. That being said I will only offer shirts with Kansas City on them. The price is 125.00 a shirt, yes they are expensive but if you were at VOI you saw they are spectacular. That includes shipping to your door. I ordered 40 shirts for VOI and they were 104.71 each, add 8.00 to 15.00 to ship to your door and the KCVCA has a profit of 5.00 to 15.00 bucks a shirt. I'm not doing to this make a dime, its just because I would want one. I have never seen a shirt like this and thought it was pretty neat. That being said please ignore any mention of changing the Kansas City, I will not. Thanks again, and I am only going to place this order one time, it will not be reoccurring, so I guess you can say these are Special Editions. I'm not in this for the money as you can see, any profit goes to the KCVCA, I was doing this as a favor due to the response we had at VOI.

Last edited:
OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when will be the dead line be to order, and do you ship to canada?

I figure I will place an order in a month, then its about 2 weeks to get them. I will ship to Canada, just add 10.00. I think its about 20 to ship there last time I checked.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got word there have been complaints about me putting other regions names on the shirts, thinking about it they are right and I really don't have any right to do it. Usually the host region creates VOI shirts to raise money for their local club, so I am sure that Utah/Colorado wouldn't want me to take money away from the shirts they made for the event. That being said I will only offer shirts with Kansas City on them. The price is 125.00 a shirt, yes they are expensive but if you were at VOI you saw they are spectacular. That includes shipping to your door. I ordered 40 shirts for VOI and they were 104.71 each, add 8.00 to 15.00 to ship to your door and the KCVCA has a profit of 5.00 to 15.00 bucks a shirt. I'm not doing to this make a dime, it just because I would want one. I have never seen a shirt like this and thought it was pretty neat. That being said please ignore any mention of changing the Kansas City, I will not. Thanks again, and I am only going to place this order one time, it will not be reoccurring, so I guess you can said these are Special Editions. I'm not in this for the money as you can see, any profit goes to the KCVCA, I was doing this as a favor due to the response we had at VOI.

Understand. I'm in for a Red / Black one size large.

Thanks!

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im getting ready to submit the order, if you have not ordered and want a shirt, let me know.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
85 of 200 said:
Im getting ready to submit the order, if you have not ordered and want a shirt, let me know.

85 of 200 said:
Shirts are ordered and I should have them in 2 to 3 weeks.

My guess is no. ;)

To add to that:

85 of 200 said:
and I am only going to place this order one time, it will not be reoccurring, so I guess you can say these are Special Editions.

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tracking says Ill have them today, but I wont be able to ship until Monday. Im at work right now. Ill take some pics of them and post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187