VOI9 minus one.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I get painfully hurt when seeing nice cars like that too. A car that expensive should never be dirty like that. It's very poor advertising for a dealership to do that ayways.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car you are discussing is #42. I purchased my VOI9 #43 from Gary Barbera and had a great buying experience. He not only gave me a great deal on the car that I bought without seeing, but also took my 2004 Chevy SSR in on a trade sight-unseen. The whole dealership was very friendly and excited to sell the car, and made me feel very welcome there. My car was well taken care of and extremely clean when I took delivery. I can't imagine the other car has been abused in anyway, other than being dirty. And white shows dirt real quick!!! I would recommend them for a sale anytime. IMO.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#42...that would be this one. Ad states just under 2K miles and by private seller.

You must be registered for see images attach

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a dealer. Just private owner. Passed on an offer of 82K a few weeks ago. 85K will buy it....

V

Venomiss

Oh and for the record, I bet I have put more dollars in the hands of supporting VCA vendors than every one of you combined. Since you think that means something I tossed it out there.

While I love to hear that viper owners support the vendors I really like to hear of supporting this site. It works hand in hand.
In case you didn't know this the VCA last year donated $15,000 to Viper Days alone.
Along with paying for this site among other things:)
VCA volunteers help out with their time here also.

So when I see owners who post here and seem to enjoy the site I always ask Viper owners to join the VCA.:drive:

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what is "Manny" Wed night/ Thursday morning - I assume that is an auction? Sorry...?

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also called on the VOI9 Viper. I was told that it was going to be purchased on a Bid Process. Highest get the car....I passed, don't need that type of BS to purchase a Viper.....

By the way....I have a VOI9 with Delivery Miles of 5 if your interested.....

If your not looking to sell what does this statement mean???:dunno:

Also with 5 miles on it whats the point of having the car.........not going to drive it or sell it why let it take up space? Now if your intentions are to hold on to the car for 20-30 years and then sell it that makes since to me and I would love to do the same thing if I had the funds laying around. But if you willing to take 85K now, I'm guessing the 20-30 year plan is out. What gives?

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taximans VOI9

Beautiful. :2tu:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FrankBarba
I also called on the VOI9 Viper. I was told that it was going to be purchased on a Bid Process. Highest get the car....I passed, don't need that type of BS to purchase a Viper.....

If your not looking to sell what does this statement mean???:dunno:

Also with 5 miles on it whats the point of having the car.........not going to drive it or sell it why let it take up space? Now if your intentions are to hold on to the car for 20-30 years and then sell it that makes since to me and I would love to do the same thing if I had the funds laying around. But if you willing to take 85K now, I'm guessing the 20-30 year plan is out. What gives?

I believe my post was made in reference to someone stating that there were no low milage VOI9's. My friend it is winter here in PA, my cars are taken out of service in November. I appreciate that you are worried about my viper not being driven. I am sure that once spring hits some miles will be put on the vehicle.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FrankBarba

I appreciate that you are worried about my viper not being driven. I am sure that once spring hits some miles will be put on the vehicle.

Worried? not at all... I was alittle confused at why someone would buy a car and not sell it or drive it. I didn't know you bought the car in November of 07. I've been watching out the window for spring myself..........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang