VOI9 Panoramic Photograph taken at the track

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been a month now since VOI9 ( i can't believe it but it has) and I was wondering if anyone has gotten their photo yet. Just anxious to see it.

On another note I am ready for VOI10, has anything been said when and where it is going to be ? :cool:

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be a photographer, you guys make your customers wait forever but then you want your pictures right now. I think it took close to 2 months last time to get ours.

PS Did you get the prints off the back of your Viper from that 1/2 naked lady I posed on it while you weren't looking during the Sunday event?

OP
OP
P

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be a photographer, you guys make your customers wait forever but then you want your pictures right now. I think it took close to 2 months last time to get ours.

PS Did you get the prints off the back of your Viper from that 1/2 naked lady I posed on it while you weren't looking during the Sunday event?

Funnny you must be a comedian! :bonker: Maybe you should post them on here for all to enjoy. :2tu:
It looks like
john is interested in seeing them I would post them but I don't think that I have all of the ones you have especially the ones that were showing a little more ... :buttkick: :D

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope...

Did not get mine yet. I would sure like to get it so I can put in my office.

Let us know when someone gets it so I know I should be expecting mine soon.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just want to let you guys know I got my picture. Did not open it yet. My wife just called me and said it is here...she knew I was waiting for it...lol

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got mine today as well, 1st grouping at the track way to go O-I-** (OHIO) group. You had to be in this group to understand, if you know someone who was in this group look at the picture then find their banner. We had a good laugh.
Must be the water, that's all I have to say!!!!!

:2tu:

Sam

OP
OP
P

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still don't have mine yet but my cc was charged on the 29th so I assume it is on it's way. How was it shipped? UPS,FED EX, U.S. Mail or what? :cool:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the picture, but dang they changed posting of pics, I have no idea. What the !!!!!!!
Can somebody tell me how we post pics now!!!!!!!

Sam

:confused:

Come on Sam. It is the same as always. Go to the top and select Media-Image Gallery. Then click on upload pictures.

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look carefully

LAS_VEGAS_VOI045.JPG

LAS_VEGAS_VOI033.JPG

LAS_VEGAS_VOI034.JPG

LAS_VEGAS_VOI035.JPG

LAS_VEGAS_VOI031.JPG

LAS_VEGAS_VOI026.JPG

:2tu:

Sam

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA, The Fat GUY up In the corner is me.1st Pic way over to left, yep that's my hat.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a print matted and framed...

Has anyone received a framed copy yet?

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a print matted and framed...

Has anyone received a framed copy yet?
I ordered one as well and have not receive it yet, though my credit card was charged 2 weeks ago. Hopefully that means it is one its way.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got an e mail from the photographer, he had my PO Box and needed a physical address for UPS.

Sounds like they are on the way soon :cool:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short note to all. The thread is about the panoramic photograph. Let's keep it to that without adding those really scary other pictures. This thread will ultimately be preserved with the VOI archives. Let's keep it on topic. There are enough other places here to post the other stuff.

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As my Visa has been debited and I still don't have my picture, does anyone have a contact number for the photographer?

Thanks

Tim
:evilmad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang