vote for viper on spike tv top 52 list

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad thing is, this doesn't truly represent America's Favorite Car. Not when anyone can vote as many times as they want. Because of this lame and shoddy voting system, it's not saying anything. It proves nothing. What a joke.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree but it is gonna be on t.v. and i wanna see the viper as # 1 for the world to see

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've still been voting. I just don't like the system. Heh-heh. I'm not the weakest link. :p

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
If you took by percentage how many votes vs Vipers Produced vs Vette Votes vs Vettes produced what would the numbers look like ? :confused:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you took by percentage how many votes vs Vipers Produced vs Vette Votes vs Vettes produced what would the numbers look like ? :confused:
There have been over a million Vettes made to date. Only around 11,000 Vipers are with us today. We will lose a voting battle everytime because of this. You poll people who don't own either vehicle the Viper will win everytime. You can have the most generic Viper ever made(if there is such a Viper)at it will still out class/shine any Vette to date.

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This poll has been hijacked the viper is in 3`rd place. We trail the 911 by 9556 votes the c5 by 1208 votes and are ahead of the m3 by 65 votes. So much for public polls.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte