WANNA SEE MY 2006 VIPER CHROME H WHEELS!!!

1DOWN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yea baby, it's that cool guy Goldie with those smoken chrome H wheels! I am so happy I got my Viper!! I just got my wheels back from the shop and they came out SWEET!! With this setup, I'm sure I'm 1 of 1 on the streets in Southern California. Who wants me in their club? (smiley face)

You must be registered for see images

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look sweet! Congrats. I've been looking for a place on the East Coast to do my '06 5 spokes. Congrats...

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! But, I wished you would have made a vid with some of your music selections. Always like to see the owners personalities thrown in.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the H wheels but the chrome certainly makes those look good. :2tu:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!! :2tu: Those wheels look nice!!! Where did you have them done and if I could ask how much did it cost? :2tu: I might have my H-wheels done they would look great on my red 06 vert.Thanks! :D

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job! Very sharp looking wheels and really set your car off. Are the chromed wheels more difficult to maintain than the polished ones?

Drive proud and safe...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU WIN! Holeeeeee Shhhhhhhhit thats bad looking.

Send DCX those pics. That how they should come from the factory.

Think I have a new screen saver:)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great photos, as that is probably what sets off the rims the most. Seen some other pictures of chromed wheels and it is often hard to tell them from the high polish of the factory. Nice job, and she do look RICH !!! :2tu:

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are freakin sweet rims! Like them way better in chrome. Just needs to be lowered a bit now...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, on a positive note. I cant stand those wheels, BUT I have to admit, they do look pretty good on THAT color and chromed (and I also dont like chrome for a sports car).

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: WANNA SEE MY 2006 VIPER CHROME H WHEELS!!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Y2K5SRT

Whoever cried. Im sending you package of depends and a some *****. :rolleyes:

So what is this crap, Austin got filtered cuz he had an opinion different then the parting line? Since its deleted I dont really know, just hope it wasnt over moderation by a moderator.

Anyways, I bought those same rims, also had the 5 spokes. I def like them more chromed, as I wasnt a huge fan of them in standard fare, as Dodge did a completely SHEETY job on the polishing (swirl marks under the clear coat) and paint over spray inside the spokes (again under the clear coat). Looks like Chroming fixed all that. Looks much better !! Congrats.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow, I didn't think the post crossed the line at all! Nice rims.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Post deleted by Y2K5SRT

Whoever cried. Im sending you package of depends and a some *****. :rolleyes:

So what is this crap, Austin got filtered cuz he had an opinion different then the parting line? Since its deleted I dont really know, just hope it wasnt over moderation by a moderator.

Anyways, I bought those same rims, also had the 5 spokes. I def like them more chromed, as I wasnt a huge fan of them in standard fare, as Dodge did a completely SHEETY job on the polishing (swirl marks under the clear coat) and paint over spray inside the spokes (again under the clear coat). Looks like Chroming fixed all that. Looks much better !! Congrats.

Just someone on the board thinks Im a pure-breed racist. THATS ME! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang