Want To Wish All the VCA Members a Very Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all:

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Very Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year, as we look forward to 2012 and the birth of the Gen V SRT Viper! :kazoo:

REMEMBER: IF YOU:beer:AND DRIVE, YOU NEED TO :brick: AND THEN HAVE SOMEONE :bonker: AND THEN GIVE SOMEONE YOUR KEYS SO THEY CAN :drive: YOU HOME!

:D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a non VCA member, aka a Viper owning enthusiast, I will instead take your lack of wishes directed at me to mean that I should have another unhealthily drunken depression filled accident prone 2012 of which I will most likely die that year. Thanks.

Just kidding of course!

From Dave, to anyone that owns a Viper or better yet breathes oxygen, "Be at war with your vices; at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's wishing all a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!!

Scott

Just once, I want to walk out to my car and see this on the hood and not the
usual Seagull gift..................Just once...................................:D

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D A V E.....I would never Dis you (or is it Diss, no matter)!

Honestly, I thought you were a VCA member, my mistake....but clearly, my wishes were meant for all Viper owners that are on this site!

:D

For that matter....to all Fiat 500 owners (and Smart Car owners) as well!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving... particularly relevant at this time of year!

As you well know, some of us have been known to "participate" during this festive time. Well here's a word of caution about what happened to me the other night.

I was out for a few drinks with some friends and I had a few too many G and Ts followed by a couple too many glasses of Rioja red wine. Knowing full well that I was over the limit, I did something I have never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and I am not sure where I got this one.

So be careful when choosing your options…

Happy New Year! VCA Members ....... and Texan Non members :D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...- I took a bus home.

... I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and I am not sure where I got this one.

Absolutely Hilarious! Way to start the new year! :lmao:

Happy New Year Everyone from OHIO!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy New year all :2tu::headbang: !!!!!!!!!!

Have a great 2012 and all the very best from this side of the pond:D

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving... particularly relevant at this time of year!

As you well know, some of us have been known to "participate" during this festive time. Well here's a word of caution about what happened to me the other night.

I was out for a few drinks with some friends and I had a few too many G and Ts followed by a couple too many glasses of Rioja red wine. Knowing full well that I was over the limit, I did something I have never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and I am not sure where I got this one.

So be careful when choosing your options…

Happy New Year! VCA Members ....... and Texan Non members :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

:lmao:

Was it a red double-decker?

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From up here in :can1:
Happy New Year to all Viper owners and those who are not (yet). I hope the new year brings everyone happiness and good forturn.