Wanted- 3M Clear Bra installer for Northern Indiana, Lower Michigan.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Contacted 3M and the only installer they recomend within a reasonable distance won't install on a Viper. This is posted for a friend with a GTS. Any help is appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

ChrisHefner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cannot help with finding an installer, but I was curious as to if that 3M clear bra is worth putting on, I know nothing about it. Does it come off clean? or fade the paint differently? good luck with the search.:usa:

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he wont install on a Viper then you DO NOT want him installing film on your car. The Viper is not hard to work on at all.... so he is an amature. My advice is to contact Rick at www.body-skins.com and ask him for an install. He is a very good installer and would be worth the drive. He is in Chicago but that is not that far from you. Well worth the trip. Make sure to get the rockers done as well... they take a beating.

Chris a properly installed clear bra is well worth it. Go with a good film and a good installer and you will have great protection for the paint... keeping the vehicle looking new for longer. The paint doesnt fade at a different rate and the film does not damage the paint. To remove it grab a corner and pull...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang