WARNING! Viper Service centers....READ AND HEED..

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe too much drama....BUT, Tom Sessions is the man.
I know there are many great soldiers in the viper community, but he stands tall. He did major surgery on my car, and the work is fantastic. He also diagnosed a problem on the tow vehicle from 50 feet away.(By smell).

He kept me posted throughout the repair, called to make sure we got home safe, and called the following day to make sure I was pleased with the repairs.

Anyone who can make it to his Dealership in N.C. will be pleased they did.

If you know him, he will deny all of these great words about him, but he is a CLASS ACT... :usa:

Thanks again Tom,

Dave

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom works at D&E Dodge in Wilmington, NC. Occasionally. ;)

Most other times, he can be found at Viper Days, running up and down I-95 picking up and delivering customer cars, doing tech sessions for VCA groups, doing "recalls on the move" courtesy of Dodge and a variety of other "nontraditional" wor environments.

PLEASE do not spread the word anymore - I have a hard enough time getting him to work on my mess as it is.

Thank you.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom will be unavailable to work on your cars until the end of October, unless you are at a Viper Days event. Just kidding.
In addition to his boundless knowledge, he is a really nice guy, and like some of the other greats, he will go out of his way to help.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys like Tom are the reason people like me, a previous die-hard Chevy guy, have made the switch to Dodge. Especially the Viper! He makes it possible to enjoy your Viper safely and reliably, no matter how much you attempt to destroy one. Inside joke! Thanks Pal!