Was at Chuck's today......................Get in the RSVP's !!!!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at Chuck\'s today......................Get in the RSVP\'s !!!!

Taking a second to speak for Chuck. Stopped by his place today to pick up something and we got talking about the BBQ. I can't get over how the guy is busting his b***s to get work done around the shop so he can prepare for this BBQ. BUT, although I think he was talking about being up to around 130+ vipers so far, I asked him about some names of who is coming and I was surprised to hear that he didn't hear from lots of guys who shouldn't need to be mentioned. So, anyone who has not RSVP'd, DO IT NOW, no matter who you think you are. He'd rather have more than enough food, than not enough and the RSVPs are very necessary! He puts on a great day, the least we can do is make it easy for him.

I'm also going to step out on a limb here and open up another can of worms. I hope some of the bad blood I've heard about since the Lee Dodge event is not going to cause any spitefull no-shows at the BBQ or any malicious no-shows. That would really ****! Chuck puts his heart into this thing, and it's going to be great. So everyone get together and plan to make it. Lets make it the biggest BBQ yet, and out of respect for all Chuck's efforts, get in the RSVPs, even if he yells at you for being late with it.

Andrew

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Was at Chuck\'s today......................Get in the RSVP\'s !!!!

I talked to him today too... on the phone.

he said he had a lot of people coming and more still RSVP every day...something like 300 people....he wants to make sure he's gonna have enough food for everyone....

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The problem is our NYVCA President has decided to blackball chuck for some reason. I think its a great idea. Get rid of the one guy who goes out of his way to help all viper owners. Like yesterday when I didn't have an appointment and just popped in to have my shifter changed at NO CHARGE - that's a guy we need to get rid of and fast. NOT!!!!
Becuase I've voiced my opinion this certain president has decided I should be blackballed too. I get no calls and no emails. Doesn't matter - I'm not renewing my membership until we start our OWN VCA Chapter, so I'm not afraid to voice my opinion. I can't say the same about everyone else except Andrew. Everyone is so quick to pat Chuck on the back for his work, but no one has the balls to stick up for him when there is a problem. If some of you don't know what this is all about then I apologize, but this is the way I see it.
Anyway, screw you Joe or should I say WEASEL, I dont need YOUR club.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

??? A problem with Tator? Hard to believe. I guess if he runs out of food at the BBQ I'll have something bad to say about him but until then thumbs to Tator.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have not yet RSVP'd as I have to be somewhere else first thing that morning. If I knew for sure I could be there in time on May 1st...I would have RSVPd. I'd hate to say I am coming and not show up. Even if I have to come up with the daily car.

One thing is for sure. Chuck is a class act. I have never been so comfortable with leaving my car for service. And, he's a good guy. We need more Chuck Tators in the world...in every type of business and gathering.

I don't know about the bad-blood with Chuck and the NYVCA Pres....but I would bet my life that after I heard the story, I'd side with Chuck.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Someone kill this thread, the other one in genreal discussions is working out better.

AC

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

""I don't know about the bad-blood with Chuck and the NYVCA Pres....but I would bet my life that after I heard the story, I'd side with Chuck."".....DITTO

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do yourself a favor and don't bet your life on this one. The problem is that none of you know the real story except a few.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Then get it out! What's everyone such a bunch of scared little pus*ies about? You know, this is what pi*ses me off about this whole club sometimes. Everyone is so sensitive and scared to say what they feel. Get it out in the open, speak up, or shut up. But don't leave us with stupid remarks like "The problem is that none of you know the real story except a few". B.S. What is the story? I'm sure we can all take it. Maybe I should post the e-mail that I sent to Joe Houss, Joe Oneto and Chuck about the whole situation, but I won't because I thought that was in confidence. Besides, suffice to say that only Joe Houss and Chuck responded to me. J.O. has yet to respond. Wonder why?

The sad thing is that Chuck is throwing a great party this weekend, and all these B.S. little boy's club, pus*y, attitudes out there on the part of everyone who wants to keep woman-gossip secrets will put a damper on the party.

Sorry Chuck, but I'll be there and I'll have a great time!

Andrew

Know what? Screw everyone. I don't need to be in a club that has members who act like this is some little boy's club. This isn't grammer school. Whoever knows what, open you mouth and get it all out. The biggest reason for the problems in the first place is lousy communication.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score

V10 do you know the entire story? You know things,like this prez. and his board have never been elected by the members of the club,the prez.was appointed
2 or 3 years ago and has not held elections yet,try reading the local bylaws no
elections needed he [the prez.]can appoint who he wants.

Skeeter

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow Andrew, I certainly created a monster. Who would have thought three years ago (when we first met) that you would be moding your car and getting in peoples faces. I'm proud of you! LOL

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Then get it out!

While I do not share Andrews enthusiasm I do share his frustration in this whole event. If there is a personal problem between Tators and NYC Leads then fine, either bring it to light or stop hinting about it. This blantant attempt to discredit a long term part supplier won't cut it with me, Chuck has always treated me right and I will continue to be his customer until he fails at it. All these little side comments about what we know and don't know are not enough to change that.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

After going to the gym, I've blown off some steam and sorry for the harshness above, but it all just gets annoying......

Get it all out in the open.

AC

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SKEETER are you going to the BBQ? if so two of us are meeting on the thruway around ex 23 let me know steve

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve
We will be going down on Fri.leaving Albany around 2:30.

Skeeter

Reaction score

Steve
We will be going down on Fri.leaving Albany around 2:30.

Skeeter
Thats just aboout the time I should be rolling in!! :) My butt will be dead tireed.....but I invite ANYONE who knows ANY part of the "real story" to look me up at the Hilton Garden Inn! I, certainly, can listen to two (or more) sides of a discussion and form my own somewhat-educated opinion for myself. Until then....all I see is Chuck bustin his ASP and the "club" looking bad. :)

First beer is on me, Skeeter!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats just about the time I should be rolling in!! :)

Tony you can't go right to the Hotel, you must stop by here first because the wash bay is open for you to get your baby shinning for the BBQ!

Thank you all! "I am, who I am"

GEE-WIZ, wasn't there another V10-something we had to educate on this Board? :confused: ;)

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

wash bay is open for you to get your baby shinning for the BBQ!

Hey Chuck, does that mean the wash bay is open on Saturday also? :D
Just kidding see ya in a couple days.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960