Water/MethalNozzle location????

litemup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Ram SRT-10 running a Paxton Supercharger, and installing the new Snow Performance Stage 3 water/**** kitl with dual nozzles. I was looking for a location to install the nozzles for perfect that distribution. I wanted to use dual nozzles for better atomization (2 smaller nozzles amotize better one bigger one) This presented a problem there isn't enough space to install 2 nozzles on my intake in front of the throttle body without making it look like a rig. So we decided do install them on the intake. We looked at the tapping 2 holes on the top of the intake where the humps are since I've seen a few nitrous set up running this way, I've just spent 3 weeks polishing my intake to match the Paxton kit and would really hate to see a couple tubes coming out of my intake. So we decitde to go underneath the intake (see location in pic). So, I want to find out if any of you have placed their nozzles for water/methanol nozzles in this location on the Gen 3 intake?

OP
OP
L

litemup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to post the pic.

Attachments

• Nozzle Location.jpg
    Nozzle Location.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 23

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the advatages of water/**** is cooling your air charge, so knowing that you need to give it as much time as you can to make that happen.

It depends on your setup but ideal would be just post compressor, if you have an intercooler then just past that in the end tank.