Way to go Archer Racing!!!!!!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to extend a big thank you to John Archer and his crew, in particular Russ Meyer.
I was having a run ability issue with my car and these guys put in a lot of effort to help in every way that they could. I had a fairly unique problem and they used their wisdom and the wisdom of Tom Sessions (thank you Tom)to help keep me going. These guys are working at least twelve hours a day out there in crisis management type conditions with all of the little and big problems that they have helped us Viper owners with over the last week. They are doing top quality work and are more than fair on what they are charging for it. If they wanted to they could be putting us out of towners over a barrel, but there integrity has been a very nice addition to this VOI for many of us poor souls that have had problems.

John,

Thank You!! once again and you have a customer for life!!!

Clint Shearer, Black 1998 GTS

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are one of the MAJOR reasons that Viper Days / Viper Racing League is the best of the best. We always can count on Archer Racing for their support, knowledge, parts inventory, etc.

And I agree, Clint, they are always more than reasonable in charging for the trackside services.

We're spoiled to work with such a great staff at all the Viper Racing League events.

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I would like to extend a big thank you to John Archer and his crew, in particular Russ Meyer."

You took the words right out of my mouth! If it wasn't for these great guys my wife and I wouldn't have had any fun. Thanks guys for being there!!! You saved our trip!!!

BB Racin 77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John and Russ and the rest of the crew have always been there for me. They are the best!

Thanks for everything over the years!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang