We made the first cut for the Cerebus Team

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They announced that the Dodge Magnum, PT Vert, Pacifica, and Crossfire are done.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with those cuts, If I had to save one though, it would be the magnum. I always thought it was ppretty cool. And after driving one of the SRT Magnums at SRT track experience, I had more respect for that car. Too bad to see it go,but they must not sell well.
And glad to see the Viper not on the chopping block.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with those cuts, If I had to save one though, it would be the magnum. I always thought it was ppretty cool. And after driving one of the SRT Magnums at SRT track experience, I had more respect for that car. Too bad to see it go,but they must not sell well.
And glad to see the Viper not on the chopping block.

they didn't sell to well, they were dumping the SRT's over a year ago. For a while you could get a brand new srt magnum in the 20's --> Bill

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They announced that the Dodge Magnum, PT Vert, Pacifica, and Crossfire are done.

Not shocked ... all except Pacifica have one thing in common ... they is fugly. As Iacocca once said, pretty cars sell

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, good call on those. Wondering why the nitro is not on that list, I thought those weren't moving... Honestly, even if they didn't sell, wouldn;t these cars be up for a refresh anyways, so they're really just not investing in an upgrade in this batch, and letting them die a natural death. I think that's what this batch has in common, all about 5 years old (excpet the vert, but that's different as they probably just cut off the roof of the existing car), and would have required a refresh. That bodes extra well for the viper, since they have already invested in a refresh, and explains why the nitro is not on there (if I'm correct on slow sales). Reading tea leaves can be fun.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they made a mistake with the magnum, only one that im suprised that they cut.

RawPwr2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If they can the viper, would that drive up the prices of all the existing vipers or would they go down...........would this take time..........or would the prices change right after the announcement.........??