We Will Invade The Italians

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Lamborghini and Ferrari Club invited us out east for wine tasting and then dinner. Cost $100 pp.....Let the BEATINGS begin....Adrian

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agentf1 the vipers or meeting on the Long Island Expressway heading east between EXIT 52/53 Rest Stop @ 10 and from there we are driving to West Hampton (Mahattan Motorcars Hamptons) to meat the Ferr/Lambo by 11:30am Sunday 21.

If you want to go call JEFF ILLIONS @ 6312889300 so he can get a head count for dinner. Adrian

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agentf1 the vipers or meeting on the Long Island Expressway heading east between EXIT 52/53 Rest Stop @ 10 and from there we are driving to West Hampton (Mahattan Motorcars Hamptons) to meat the Ferr/Lambo by 11:30am Sunday 21.

If you want to go call JEFF ILLIONS @ 6312889300 so he can get a head count for dinner. Adrian
Thanks, it sounds like a blast but won't be able to make this one. :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it very funny that YoTony is going to a Ferrari and Lamborghini Event. I thought he hated the Italian cars and people that own them? Ironic.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a blast cruising with everyone eventhough I couldn't stay. Adrian, Dimitrios, good to see you again and I'm glad I finally got to meet YoTony, Steve, and Les.
If you thought my wife was a little scared with the cruise from the LIE to Westhampton, you should have seen her when we had the StateTrooper ****** on Route 27 where we got up to 140 mph. :lmao: :rolaugh: It was a little out of the way for my cruise home, but who could resist a no speed limit cruise with Vipers, Lambo's, and Ferrari's. This was the best cruise to date because of the excessive speed factor. Can't wait to see what sixth gear is like.:drive:

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are still out and having a blast what and AWESOME time we are having. D took some pictures and I'm sure they will be posted up. Adrian

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home and what a day this was first I would like to thank Jeff Illions (Manhattan Motorcars Hamptons) for the invite had a blast with the Ferr/Lambo guys they were fun to hang with. The police ****** was amazing and it was a free for all. ACR Steve, Les,Dimitrios,Yo Tony,Phil/Wife,and Noble Ken as always it was great seeing you guys and THANK YOU for coming out today and the continue support of any event we put on. The Ferr/Lambo guys we hung out with today was COOL and will definite hang with you guys again. There will be more events like this one next year and before I forget the food was AWESOME worth every dollar that we paid....Thanks, Adrian

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great run :) Nice to see some Vipers kicking Italian butt:drive: It was a good group of people. Its funny I noticed something yesterday.There cars are hot ,cost up to 6xs ours.....but they still want to be us :) :dunno:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GORGEOUS pics, D...thank you!! WHAT great-looking cars~~that must've been awesome to see them all. ~juli

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" great pics as always :) .........man now I know why the "Spirit" drives so erratically lol we need to teach him how to get that double jointed arm to hold the wheel

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what was noble ken driving ? that damn guy goes thru cars quicker than anyone i know. god bless him...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang