Weird Air Bag light problem....

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just recently I started getting an intermittent Air Bag light. There is no rhyme or reason to it....it just comes on, then goes off. Sometimes it never comes on at all. Only recent things have been installing (then unistalling) a FAST Dual Wideband. I ran the wires through a grommet under the center console towards the back. Also got a Roe SCT tune. But I had the tune in the car for weeks before it started. I definatly would live with the light rather than take the tune out....car runs awesome. :2tu: Also today my passenger window stopped working for like 5 minutes....so Im leaning towards a wiring problem. Any common ground or anything over there? :dunno:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, you'll need to plug a scan tool in to read/see if there are any codes in the air bag module, which may lead you to a common problem or at least you may have a clue on why the A/B light comes on? My thoughts on your window, door harness - broken wirer?

OP
OP
G

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck, Ill take it to a dealer and have them scan the AB module and go from there. :2tu: