Well...... Got my 20" Front and 19" rear Purner Complete Custom Wheels....

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...... Got my 20\" Front and 19\" rear Purner Complete Custom Wheels....

I just got them in from Complete Custom Wheel.. Chose the 505A's in highly polished aluminum.. WOW, they look like Chrome ..... Need to find some bling rotors now before I put them on.... If anyones thinking of choosing some rims, try Purner.. Great Prices!! nearly 1/2 of any others.. 3,200 with lugs center caps and sensors.... Can't wait to put them on... Just trying to avoid "Viper Tax" on rotors.. Unreal

Gerald

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Well...... Got my 20

Are the rears only 12.5?? I didn't think they make a 13" rear! Are you putting them on the GTS or the SRT-10! Can't wait to see some picturs :D

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

haha, I'm Lysdexic sorry. The other way around 19" front, 20" in the rear....
Gotta get some rotors and lowering shocks/springs before installing,. ;)
G

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Curious why you guys are so hung up on the 13" rears? Honestly with the 345's I think they look MUCH better on a 12" wheel. Keeps the side walls from being so flared out and so forth.

btw awesome choice in wheels.
Def time to bling up the rotors and calipers.
You must be registered for see images

Those are 20x12.5 and 19x10s being test fit on a dakota. Has Baer rotors and powder coated calipers.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just take you stock rotors, paint them and drill some holes in them. It's not like you're ever going to really put them to the test anyway, and it'll be lots cheaper. That's all the poser rotors are anyway.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats Gerald. I love those wheels (owned a set myself) but I didn't like how they looked on the SRT10. I think they look great on a GTS or RT10 but not so hot on the SRT10. Have you seen these on an SRT10 before purchasing? I ask because I ALMOST bought thhe HRE 547's (same basic look) for the SRT10 and then saw a pic and changed to the 545 look.

Anybody have pics of an SRT10 with HRE 547's or the Purners shown above?

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would agree Manny. IMHO, Red / white cars just don't look all that with bling rims. It takes a VERY dark car.. Black, blue, etc for nice shiny, deep dished 5 spoked CCW's to make it look right.
I've seen these on Black cars and red cars. They definatly looked 2x better on black cars. For some reason, IMHO, rims on an SRT in ANY OTHER COLOR than black just doesn't look right. The wheels stand out SO much more on a dark car.

Gerald