Well, my car got keyed outside my house

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find them, totally trash their car(s) beyond repair.

bashing an 85 toyota tercel to pulp is still less dollar damage than a keyed Viper...

no... revenge must be sweeter than that

I'd beat the crap out of them first, then strip them naked and spraypaint all over them and tie em to a stopsign with a sign: This is what happens to vandels around here.

viperama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mothers Mitsubishi got keyed 4 times in the apartements parking garage.
...damage for a few thousends!

Now i bought a '89 Mitsubishi with tinted windows for hundred bucks and rented the parking space right beside her.

You ask why?

The old Mirage will get some special equipment in his trunk;

-infrared camera with USB 70$
-old IBM Pentium II with low consuming power supply unit o$
-TV/Video Card with Motion capture 40$
-12v to 220v moble home voltage converter 120$
-3 old batteries from wrecked cars o$
-a few cables to connect it all 20$

Catching this guy and sue (or beat) him for all the damage will be sweeeeeeeeet!!!

Nobody will mention a camera in the car, because i park there since a few months... my father just has to exchange the batteries... and wait...

I actually

Vintage Racer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was in FL and got a phone call from my wife in OH, very upset. Said the cops and the fire department just left. Someone doused our plastic mailbox in gasoline and torched it. We know the little b_____d that did it, but have no way of pinning it on him. We already sent him to Juvey once for peppering our house with shotgun pellets. I guess the mailbox was payback for the community service the judge levied upon him.

I really like the idea of going to the door and slapping the little s__t, but jail time just isn't in the cards for me. Meanwhile the Viper stays in a locked garage when not being driven. You can trash my mailbox, but don't mess with my car. And, like AllBlack, we supposedly live in a nice neighborhood. Go figure.

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are living in a very troubled society full of envy jealousy.

Sorry to see that happen.
After purchasing the Viper I decided to install some cameras around my home. I would love to catch a bastard doing that to my car.

Good luck

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My next door neighbor's kid used to display signs of extreme insecurity and anger, always acting out his agressions on whoever or whatever made him feel insecure. As he grew up, he had run-ins and fights with just about everyone within a block radius, Just my luck I lived right next door. He threw trash on my lawn, staples in my driveway, threw brake fluid on the hoods of my cars that were parked outside, and an endless litany of offenses like that. I'd go talk to his dad, since the little bastard was too young to beat up. His dad would ask him- "did you do that?", the kid would shriek loudly "NO", and the dad would turn to me and say, "Well, he says he didn't do it, I guess I have to believe him". Yeah, right, he didn't do it. Uh-huh! One time I jumped the small wall between our homes and was gonna pound on him, jail or no jail, but he ran inside and told his parents "he's using bad words"

One time the cops came over and said they couldn't do anything unless I got him on tape.

This went on for years, and it got so bad at one point I didn't know what to do, move out, or catch him on tape, have him arrested, or do the same things back to his house, but that was beneath me, I couldn't stoop to that moronic level of behavior just yet. I was having very dark thoughts, dark dark thoughts. I installed motion detectors, and video surveillence all around my house. I did get one little grainy snippet of him commiting vandalism, but meanwhile, I tried to actually do what the Bible says- "Pray for your enemies". Thats VERY hard to do when you really detest them, but I figure, if I don't try it God's way, I can't say I'm a real christian, SO, I prayed for the kid, that he would change and become a Christian himself, and then maybe all this harrassment would go away.

It got real quiet after that, something had changed. Like in Star Wars where Obi Wan says theres a movement in the Force! Only this wasn't for the worse, but for the better. Some change was immediate, and some changes took more time. People aren't usually known to make an about face in their behavior, sometimes it takes years but eventually, he seemed to make a full recovery into a normal young man, and the quality of life around here got much better, no more problems. I heard him playing some Christian music over next door, as well as his other stuff, and he comes over and talks now and then about car maintenance and stuff. Since he doesn't act that way anymore, I don't detest him anymore, and in short everyone sorta put their guns down.

Lesson is, if you are a Christian, pray for your enemies before you lose control, and things can change. I can't say it works every time, but it seems to have worked for me. I kept my cool, and had the best possible turn out.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lesson is, if you are a Christian, pray for your enemies before you lose control, and things can change. I can't say it works every time, but it seems to have worked for me. I kept my cool, and had the best possible turn out.

I'd pray for someone that damages my car that they don't die while I'm pounding them so I don't get jail time!

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd pray for someone that damages my car that they don't die while I'm pounding them so I don't get jail time!

While you're at it, pray for this thread to end!! :cool:

99 DIABLO SC
05 Murcielago
05 Bentley GT
05 Mecrcedes SL65
06 Range Rover SC

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good responses...

I don't know what it is, but to me nothing is better than sweet, sweet revenge. I don't want to say anythin on here, but I'll get my revenge and make them too scared to ever think about damaging another car. That's the only way to garuntee that they'll never do it again.

Car goes in tomorrow to get painted.

viperama - That's a really good idea, but I'd wanna catch them in the act. I'm gonna get some video system like that.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good story... there might still be hope for us.

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been to the different dealers recently and they tell me that there is this new stuff sprayed on over several different treatments. It is supposed to prevent keying in the paint. Don't know what it is called or if it is worth anything. Suppose to have the above in writting.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to the different dealers recently and they tell me that there is this new stuff sprayed on over several different treatments. It is supposed to prevent keying in the paint. Don't know what it is called or if it is worth anything. Suppose to have the above in writting.

I'd be interested in that... does anyone else know of the paint? Is it anything like Klasse?

http://www.autogeek.net/klashiggloss.html

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vic, you are right, hate breeds hate. Just look to the middle East and see what hate and revenge can do. I would be mad if someone did that to my car, but what goes around comes back around. So all of you who want revenge remember that.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic, you are right, hate breeds hate. Just look to the middle East and see what hate and revenge can do. I would be mad if someone did that to my car, but what goes around comes back around. So all of you who want revenge remember that.

Don't get all political on us now. You're confusing hatred with self-preservation. There's a huge difference between a kid that keys your car outside and the same kid that breaks into your house to slit the throats of you and your family. How many of your loved one's head does he need to cut off before you stop praying for him and start pumping him full of 00 buckshot?

3000 seems like a reasonable number to me.

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy thread resuscitation batman, sorry to revive a three year old post.

A couple years ago, post divorce I lived in an apartment for a little while and owned a Jaguar XJR and just picked up a 2002 Mustang GT as a daily driver.

The complex was on a corner and the parking was under the building.

There was an alley behind the building and one day I was out on my balcony and my room mate pulls up and says dude, someone is throwing stuff at your Mustang.

Now the parking area had metal bars on it but these kids were apparently throwing lemons or limes at the cars parked downstairs thru the bars.

I immediately tell my buddy I will be downstairs and I brought my t-ball bat with me. Prior to getting in his car I collect a couple of the limes they were throwing at the cars

I jumped in his car and I said find them. These stupid kids ran about a block to a nearby park.

I asked my friend if that was them. There were about 4 of them, three males and a female.

I jumped out of my friends Jaguar with the bat in hand in in a deep Vin Diesel voice yelled at them to come over here.

The girl started shrieking and I asked them if they were walking a block over there some where messing with the cars.

They all stammered like, no sir and I looked to my friend and asked him if these were the kids throwing crap at cars and he said yes they were.

The kids said no we aren't. I sternly said, "So are you calling my friend a liar"

The girl started crying and two of the kids started wetting their pants.

I told them that if I ever saw them near that complex again, or if my friend did I would beat the living piss out of them. I then took the limes and winged them at the kids saying you forgot these.

I never saw them again.

I guess my appearance with the baseball bat and my demeanor was enough to scare the hell out of them.

Really wanted to grab them and throw them in my friends car and take them to their parents or the cops, but that would have been kidnapping.

No damage to my car but I felt good about my public service announcement.

Best part was when I got back in my friend's car some dude unrelated to all this drove by real slow and asked if everything was ok.

My adrenaline was so pumped I just yelled at him to mind his own ******* business!

LOL

Performance Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***:mad:
People just ****. Same thing with several of my last nice rides.
(Beemer, Vette and Touareg V10)
it should be legal to pound he S*it outta these little fckures.
I'm real sorry to see this happen.
I see it's an old post but I'm still pissed!

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That f-ing *****. Catch em, shoot em, then ask questions. F- that *****. I feel for ya dude.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car was keyed a couple years ago. I wish I had caught who did it, but then again, I like having a clean arrest record. If I had caught them, my clean arrest warrant wouldn't be so clean. Vandalizing a Viper (or really any car) is justified homicide

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's time to update this post. I see that it started in Vancouver.

On the news last night CBS Global said that a few HUNDRED cars were keyed in Coquitlam last week. Night before last 60 cars were keyed in a Steak Housein Van/Burnaby. Mostly expensive Mercedes, etc. The losers (homeless?) went back into the parking lot 3 different times during the evening. They were seen and the cops are looking hard to put them in jail. Unfortuntely, guns are illegal and the woman didn't hav enough help to kick sh-t out of them so they got away, running like the little rabbits they seem to be. Million of dollars of damage and they didn't get anything out of it, except maybe jail time. They should study thievery as at least it'll help them pay their way until they go to jail.

And to think that the insurance told me that I have to pay more than the city because there's 'high vandalisism" in my area of the 'bush'?????? If they keyed every car in the area they wouldn't be able to cost millions here.

Ted

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That really *****. I neve leave my Viper out. But I do leave my XJR out and it just got keyed last week. Its the worse feeling.

67 Mustang GTA Convertible
67 Austin Healy 3000

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your car.
I must agree with the Texans though. beat the s@@t out of them, kill them, then pray for them. guaranteed they won't destroy someone Else's property.

when I was a young punk kid standing on a corner throwing ice balls at cars cause I was cool and having fun. never once did it even occur to me that I was destroying someone Else's hard earned property.

then I hit the wrong car. 3 of the biggest, meanest dudes chased me, caught me as I jumped over a fence dragged me back, beat the living snot out of me and told me I would remember this when I got older. then I went home and when my dad asked me what happened he said "good you deserved it, your lucky I didn't see you do it or you wouldn't be walking"

I never threw another snowball at someones car again.

to many people get away with to much.
biggest problem in the world today is there are no consequences for peoples actions.

find em and makem pay.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Plain old jealousy! That's what it comes down to! Yes, I too pray for my enemies, but if I could get them on video tape, I would pray for them as the cops hauled them off. That which you sow, you shall also reap! They do the crime (and get caught) they'll do the time! Prayer or no prayer!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
News update tonight, Over 300 cars keyed during last 3 weeks. Oriental male said witness. Last 'looser' spree was '05 in Van. May even be the same guy - since he's out of jail now.

Pyschologist said that "This man has serious mental problems and needs mental help." I agree.

He'll get caught, once you're in the news there's 4 million people looking for him. Since he's even going inside house garages he won't last long.

Ted

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
News update tonight, Over 300 cars keyed during last 3 weeks. Oriental male said witness. Last 'looser' spree was '05 in Van. May even be the same guy - since he's out of jail now.

Pyschologist said that "This man has serious mental problems and needs mental help." I agree.

He'll get caught, once you're in the news there's 4 million people looking for him. Since he's even going inside house garages he won't last long.

Ted

Let's all rehearse this now... "I thought the key in his hand was a knife." :D

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had my Viper keyed last year. I don't let that **** get to me.....$100 deductible and new paint!! I would drive myself crazy worrying about the car all the time considering I use it as my daily driver in the summer and leave it parked everywhere.

Mall
Walmart
downtown

And you wouldn't believe that of all those places mine got keyed at a Friggen golf course. A 5 star $200 a round course!!

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats bs....

People need to start respecting other peoples things....

Now its time to get a sweet paint job....

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten