Well we did not get an arena but they gave us a viper

R993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was an article yesterday in one of our daily newspapers in Edmonton Canada.
The artist must have a viper as it is so different from the other cars he posted and or he knew what would attract attention.

Rob

Attachments

• 03-04-2011 04;14;04PM.jpg
    03-04-2011 04;14;04PM.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 191

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edmontonians are always trying what they can to attract attention, like claiming they have a legit hockey team...lol GO FLAMES GO!!!!!

OP
OP
R

R993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes 2easy, and as a born and raised Edmontonian we really **** this past few years. As a long time season ticket holder I guess I have the privilage of financing the "re-building" stage of this team.
Hope the flames make it out of the first round this year........

OP
OP
R

R993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutal concourse with no room and only 16,800 seats. Very tight for the seat room as well. It's time for new building although no one wants to pay for it.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutal concourse with no room and only 16,800 seats. Very tight for the seat room as well. It's time for new building although no one wants to pay for it.

Ya it's the smallest, worst arena in the league. But I sure as heck have no intention of any of my tax money going to pay for a new one. Sounds like we will know for sure in April, what the boneheads in city council will decide on. But being that the general public doesn't want to pay for it, I assume council will vote to build it. Going against the publics want seems to be a running theme with them.