Went to Alan Jacksons today...

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lisa and I, along with Stan (Wilson) and his wife Cheryl and their '09 Challenger went for a drive today enjoying the weather. We thought we'd run by A.J.'s house. He wouldn't allow us to take any pics inside :lmao:, so we snapped one on our way out. He's got a nice "little" spread. :headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lisa and I, along with Stan (Wilson) and his wife Cheryl and their '09 Challenger went for a drive today enjoying the weather. We thought we'd run by A.J.'s house. He wouldn't allow us to take any pics inside :lmao:, so we snapped one on our way out. He's got a nice "little" spread. :headbang:

That picture makes the Challenger look HUGE!

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Challengers are HUGE - especially if you are driving behind one, might as well be a dump truck. One of the folks brought a brandy new one out to last months drive. Thing was NOT slow - but trying to peak around it was nearly impossible, so I passed it :drive:

Just took some clients to AJ when he was at the San Antonio Rodeo - I'm sure I paid for at least half of one of those brick columns at the gate:dunno:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that his spread is about 400 acres. I went there a few years ago and it's quite the place.

That Challenger IS huge. It fills up almost every nook and cranny of my trailer. It's definitely one of the biggest late model cars out there. About the same size as the Bentley GT, but much lighter.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you either shot this pic through a window, or, on the left side of the pic, you captured Patsy Clines' ghost TAKING A PIC OF YOU! :omg:

SO, which is it? :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice catch Grandpa!

I was looking at the fuzzyness on the right side before wondering what type of patchy fog they have there, but I never saw the camera!:omg: Nice job!

Actualy truth be told I kinda thought the camera image was a fuzzy plaque on that wall.:rolleyes:

So Chad...

:eater::eater:

Robert

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about when I go over to Miss Picklers Chad? Want to come there too?;)

:poke::poke:

:D:D

Robert

Everyone knows he already lives in her guest house. Let him know when your coming over, I'm sure he can get you in.

So Chad...

:eater::eater:

Robert

When I get down to one post every six months, you will know I've moved into Kellie's. That one post will be to remind everyone that I live with Kellie Pickler :D We'll definitely do a VCA BBQ one day once I move in. Me and Kellie will be in Hawaii during that time, so just clean up after yourselves and lock the gate on your way out :D

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you either shot this pic through a window, or, on the left side of the pic, you captured Patsy Clines' ghost TAKING A PIC OF YOU! :omg:

SO, which is it? :D

Took the pic with my camera phone. :dunno:
Maybe we need to send it to the guys at TAPS (Ghost Hunters) and let them "de-bunk" it. :D

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't remember and don't know why, but doesn't Alan Jackson have a black GEN1 in with all his cars? Don't now why I am thinking that.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I wasn't crazy:

You must be registered for see images
Alan Jackson, Franklin, TN - 1993 Viper RT10.

V

Venomiss

That's a really good picture and the weather looks even better.
We only get to see a custom bus when Martina McBride comes to visit in-laws in our neighborhood.

Painkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he still have his corvettes? I remember seeing many pics of him with various Corvettes.