Were can I buy quality 2000 GTS 1/18 scale?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like a model of my car, steel grey 2000 GTS, but when ever I see them, they are either poor quality or have the 17'' wheels.
I'm having some work done on my car and would like to take a good model apart, if I have too and have them spray it the Steel Grey.

Thanks for any help.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen a steel grey model and I dont have one in my collection so spraying one grey may be your best bet. As for where, check your normal toy stores, wal-mart, etc. but I'm not sure if they'll have the quality you want. Try a search on Yahoo for "viper model cars" and see what pops up. you may be able to order a *nice* one offline and make the changes yourself. I think finding one with the correct style wheels will be your toughest challenge.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chad, Thats what I've been doing. Just thought someone might have a line on a company or suppler. I've ordered some on line and when I get them they turn out to be just crap.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to spray a 1/18 gts steal grey for a club member and white stripe it..
Will post pics once it is done,Might be a week or two though.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the model was never made in 1/18 Scale. I had mine custom made by a member on this site but other than that route, it is hard to get one made.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check Autoart's website for a nice detailed models at decent prices.