West Coast Viper event at Willow Springs?

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I havent really seen any posts regarding this coming up next weekend. I am looking forward to the road trip to L.A. next Friday, and driving on the track of course. I wanted to thank Bad_Byte (Art) for letting me know about this event, and his advice to prepare me and the vehicle. Just wondering how many of us are going to be there? Looking forward to my first track experience in the Viper and hopefully meeting some of you.....

Thanks,
Dave

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, heck both Dave's I guess...

I'll be trailering up Friday. If you see me don't run me over but you could waive as you do your fly-by. If I'm lucky I'll get out early, before 2pm hopefully, but that's usually just a goal I set for myself.

I'm staying at the Inn of Lancaster. See you guys there if not sooner.

Art

OP
OP
N

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave and Art, I feel like a *******, totally missed that. Sorry. I heard from my tuner that a couple of Vipers blew motors there not too long ago due to banking of turns 2 and 8, he recommended I do the oil pan upgrade, he called it a pindle? Anyway, it is ordered and will be installed with the roll bar, 6pt harnesses, and extinguisher Monday. Hell, I'll have a convertible comp coup by the time I'm done:) Cant wait, I'll be at the Inn also.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave, heck both Dave's I guess...

I'll be trailering up Friday. If you see me don't run me over but you could waive as you do your fly-by. If I'm lucky I'll get out early, before 2pm hopefully, but that's usually just a goal I set for myself.

I'm staying at the Inn of Lancaster. See you guys there if not sooner.

Art

I'm going to try and leave by noon (San Diego time) so look for me on the road (Grey Yukon XL)

There's a few of us staying over at the Essex House. I'd invite ya over there if you wear deodorant.

Carl

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang