Wet Look

NTIDOTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my car detailed from D&V autobody in Chantilly, Va. They did a fabulous job.:)

Attachments

• Viper.jpg
    Viper.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Much better post now that theres a picture. :D

I tend to shy away from the tire shine stuff. It seems like it either 'flings' onto the car when you drive or it yellows. But the car does look great.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent shine!~! Nice job on wheels too.
You're listed as an enthusiast still? Private Message your VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean and finally get upgraded to VIPER OWNER. You're also in an awesome region for events...think about joining the VCA! Call 1-800-998-1110 with VIN# and region you wish to join! ~juli

OP
OP
N

NTIDOTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Mike and Juli. Is that the reason I can't access the HOW TOs link b/c i'm listed as the enthusiast?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike and Juli. Is that the reason I can't access the HOW TOs link b/c i'm listed as the enthusiast?

The How To may be restricted to VCA Members or at minimum owners. PM your VIN to the admins and they will update your status. We have a pretty active group in the Northern Virginia area. Let me know if you wish to learn more about our region.

BTW, car looks good.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice detail job. The tire shine is a tad too wet for my taste though, a nice & subtle silky shine will do.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, just got this today! Just as ViperJohn stated. Private Message your VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean to get UPGRADED to Viper Owner~! You're in an awesome region, hope you take up ViperJohn's offer to contact him for more info, and maybe join the regional VCA chapter~!!! ~juli