What a Gen 5 might look like in Snakeskin Green

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
We are having a few of our VOI 12 centerpiece models custom painted for the club store and thought folks would appreciate this one:

ssg1182.jpg

We will post the actual links in the collectibles forum, but thought this might be of interest here.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they make it next year and my order gets bumped i'd consider switching to snake skin green from Shadow blue pearl while retaining sepia int

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the next color option in store for the Gen V will be a matte silver... Ralph said sometihng a while back about new colors.. an orange and a nice matte color. We've seen the orange now, we just have to see what he's talking about next!

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green seems like the natural choice and it would be a great color option...but it would probably cost $25K. I like your concept but I'd personally prefer a darker green base with yellow-green highlights that appear when the car is viewed from an angle.

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice gaps, has this thing even been fitted? It looks like a VooDooo I saw in Calgary....terrible gaps. Cool color but looks too soft without stripes.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice gaps, has this thing even been fitted? It looks like a VooDooo I saw in Calgary....terrible gaps. Cool color but looks too soft without stripes.

You know this is a diecast right?

I agree with you in that it need black stripes. Or an ACR theme.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think so. It looks like it requires some serious work to get it a very decent look.